Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did I miss anything? I had to run out for a few minutes. Thanks for the grits crewsk. I'll take one of those fudge cakes too. I just made a fresh pot of Butter Pecan coffee, any takers?

Yes, please coffee and cake!! I drink the wussie coffee with all of the add-ins. Can someone make me a nonfat white chocolate mocha with whip?

Maidrite said:
I was just trying to give Alix a hard time :rolleyes: .

I am ignoring you. :blink:

We are having very nice weather the last few days, OK, maybe not in the eighties, but we made it up to a very respectable 58. So there.

*Thier tucks her cake under her arm and, juggling the coffee cup, trots out the door to work.* Thanks, everybody! Have a wonderful day.:)

crewsk said:
OH CRUD!!! I gotta go. I think our water heater just busted!! I hear water running out in the storage room!!:shock: :ohmy:

I HATE that sound!!! Had to deal with it twice in the last 6 months! :mad:

John

OK, I can't get ahold of hubby or anybody!!:furious: I just want to shout a couple of very bad words right now!!!!:censored: I went out there & there is hot water all over the place!! It's comming from the valve on the side of the water heater. Well, it's a slow trickle now but it did sound like Niagra Falls when I first heard it.

Can I please get the largest bottle of tequila we've got & a few limes? I need a drink!!

*BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEP, Alix backs out forklift carrying the Texas Mickey of tequila for crewsk* Hang on crewsk, help is on the way!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom