Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luvs, you take it easy today!
Here's a strawberry shake for your troubles. (extra whipped cream on top and a strawberry fan)

I'm off to breakfast out and later to a wedding. I've put coffee on, and there are 40 or so danishes warming in the oven. Help yourself to the ham steaks as well.

I'll be back later!

thanks, jkath. thanks, callie.
i'll take you ladies up on those offers.
~sampling shake~
yum! and it's pretty with the little strawberry fan.
callie, i'd love a mimosa!
cheers!
what are you guys all doing today? i'm doing nothing. probably going to the waterpark tomorrow, though! woooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooo. :ohmy: i just remembered i have to get a bathing suit. gotta dash!

ummmm, maybe not. my Mom was getting ready to go shopping and i asked if i could go with her. she said, 'NOOOOO! i am NOT going shopping with you today! you'll be there all day!':LOL:
i'll go later.:-p

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
If I wasnt so loopy I would grab a can. :shifty: *grabbing a can* hee hee hee.... *going into elevator* *turning on intercom* come and GET me! HA! HA! HA! :-p I heard Crewsk can save me. :cool:

Sorry I wasn't around to save you Sushi! I was at the lake with hubby & the kids all week. He had to work down in the lower part of the state all week so we stayed at my FIL's camper. I'm so happy to be home & back here!! Does anyone know the best way to treat chigger bites? I've got them on both legs, elbows, bum, & on the bottom of one foot right in the arch!:( They are driving me NUTS!!! I used bug spray but forgot that the little buggers can get through clothes. The kids only got about 2 each. They must not be as sweet as me!:rolleyes: :LOL: Oh well, I did catch a few fish while we were there. 2 brim, a little stripper, & a white perch. All went back in the lake. We took the kids to a lake close to the house tonight when we got home & I caught about 6 little brim. TC & Savannah caught a couple too. We ate well this week too. Monday we grilled 2 racks of beef ribs, Tues. was pork chops, Wed. sandwiches, Thurs. spaghetti, Fri. bbq chicken. I finally learned how to light a charcoal grill & cook on a gas stove!! I'm ready to relax in a house that's big enough to move around in for a while though. I got tired of being cooped up in that little camper. At least there was a pool that the kids & I put to good use! Well, I'm off to bed! See y'all Monday!!:)

A stop by the cafe seems like the best way to wish everyone a good night - see you all in the morning!! :)

Well HAPPY SUNDAY everyone! Today we have something special at the Cafe! Instead of Brunch (breakfast / lunch) WE have LINNER!!! :clap: :punk: Dinner AND lunch! :mrgreen: We have a number of different things. Filets, garlic smashed potatos, hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers, any type of sandwiach you could THINK of and salad of course! PLUS a standard fair of tasty beverages loaded and unloaded. :rolleyes: So DIG IN! :chef:

thanks for the buffet, sush. i just had dinner but i'll have a burger later.
~getting glass of sprite~
well, i just stopped by to see if anyone was here.
bye!

hi guys !!! i'm back !!!! had a great time but man did i miss this place !
going to my room to unpack. have to do laundry and all that other jazz.
going to try to grab a nap too. just wanted to let you guys know i'm home
all in one piece. just a little burnt though lol

Back
Top Bottom