Discuss Cooking's Virtual Cafe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See the coaster you put your drink on Middie? You are currently trying my creme brule. :winkiss:

SO...... since we sold the B&B and got THIS place. Im wondering what we should do with it. Its about the size of a BIG Olive Garden. And its not in great shape. Dont think its been upgraded since the 1980's!! Neon and glass block walls all over. We have 40.... yes FORTY acres. Mainly its made of forest. But we have a 37 foot cliff, strait up! And a fairly large, yet shallow river running through the property. There is an old delapadated barn in the NE corner. Lord knows what else is out there!!

What should we do with the Cafe and property?! We just have a dinning area with a full kitchen and a counter that serves as a bar and eattery.
By selling the B&B to Tietun Eavfull Corp. we still have around $103 million dollars!! :clap: So what should we do? Anyone know of a good construction company around here?
I think we are going to have to build an office area where everyone can put cool things in their OWN office first. I mean do their planning and such. :rolleyes:

first we should hire a forest ranger, so the jungle will be forest again..
we could save and dry the wood for long winter days in front of the fireplace :wub:
we should hire a gardener.. free some space for a garden cafe and a bbq-place... make some corners behind trees and bushes where people can sit and enjoy... and what about a swimming pool??

I was thinking maybe we could build a gazebo or a pavillion where the barn is.
Rent it out and cater to people's picnics, birthday parties, reunions etc...

we should renovate and make the new cafe nice inside and out, definetly keep the bar,you know we have folks around here that have to wet their whistle,(maybe even expand the bar) add a dance floor for late nighters and weekenders... WHAT TYPES OF food will be serving? and have you hired the staff yet? :) you will need more help now with the size of this place, maybe even think about adding tables out doors on a patio like structure... just some ideas ...

ah.. c'mon.. they won't kill you... no snakes of that sort around here...
we could make a corner for them and leave them there as a kind of "attraction" :D

Battts at the bottom of the cliff?!!!? :unsure:

The bottom line is WE MUST HAVE A BAR!!!! :ermm:

Im going to put a (x) amont of bucks into a bar.

would folks like to have a bar or a lounge??? :ermm:

we do need some deckchairs.. I WANT TO LIE IN THE SUN!!! NOW!!
I can't stand this cold anymore... I have the feeling of getting mad...

I hired someone to look after the eco-system.
Im a bit intoxicated. *BURP* :wacko: Anyone want some sauteed onions and mushrooms? *sushi fainting on floor*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom