Discuss Cooking's Virtual Cafe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May I please have a Steak and a Salad for Barbara and I also I would love some fresh no-bake cookies and a Gallon of 1% ICE COLD milk please. Hey I like the new Digs Sush ! :cool:

Here's your order Maidrite. enjoy !

Here ya go cara. sorry it took awhile.
had to wait for the steaks to come in.

Thanks Maidrite! We are planning on putting in a petting zoo. Not sure if we want animals or attractive people back there though. :ermm: :-p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Here is a wine cooler on the house. Thanks for taking care of things Middie! I've been VERY busy with my new job. I like it and thing are going fine.

I am so Happy For you Sushi, We have been Praying for you. ! :cool:
Can we have both oi the ZOO :ohmy: :angel: .
Thank You and see You soon Buddy !

FREE DRINKS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont have a lounge, but a small bar. Pull up a chair and shoot some darts! Im here for 2 hours. :)
23.gif
37.gif

I'll take a virgin Chichi with a taco salad on the side. With my eyesight, you don't want me throwing darts are anything sharp.:wacko: I'll just sit here and talk to the bartender, thank you.

You got it! The Chi Chi has a shot of tequila on the side. And your salad has a blue cheese and chipolte mayo shot on the side too! :chef:
ENJOY MY FRIEND!!!

I'd like a sixteen-ounce rasberry-white-chocolate mocha please, no whip, but extra foam. Give me the most unique kind of bagel you have with cream cheese on the side. And today's paper, too.

Well I never made a raspberry white mocha. I improvised. Hope you like it. :unsure:
And the most unique bagel we have is garlic, basil and sundried tomato.

Here ya go my friend! :chef:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well I never made a raspberry white mocha. I improvised. Hope you like it. :unsure:
And the most unique bagel we have is garlic, basil and sundried tomato.

Here ya go my friend! :chef:
Thank you! This sophisticated bagel is perfect, all its missing is some salmon on top.

Ummm...how about a HUGE iced caramel mocha WITH whipped cream! And maybe some basil bread with herbed butter?

pizza!!!!!!!! I've been dieting for two months, and I am dying for pizza, breads and butter. That basil bread sounds great. Send it on over. No diet today!!!:pig:

Here is your pizza. :chef: Im VERY sorry it took so long. I wish someone got it for you earlier. :neutral: I added a plate of spinich pasta for you along with meat-stuffed raviolis. Please come again! :)

Back
Top Bottom