Discuss Cooking's Virtual Cafe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Welcome everyone to our Virtual Cafe!
89.gif

I figure that folks in here are hungry and need food and drink! ;) Our menu is HUGE so just ask and I will attempt to whip it up for you. From food from a county fair to sushi and everything in between. I just installed a new esspresso maker and a margarita machine too.
The bank just gave me the keys.
26.gif

So what will ya have?!

Oh yeah.... please feel free to 'run' the place when Im not here!! After all this is OUR cafe..... not 'my' cafe. ;)

Enjoy! Im taking orders!

Anyone around to get me a Campfire Mocha? If it's not on the menu, here's the general recipe for a large size from my favorite coffee shop, Caribou Coffee (not exact as they won't share exact).

4 shots espresso
a couple three squirts of chocolate syrup
steamed milk (half and half is a yummy, creamier substitute)
micro mini marshmallows to top

Mmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . indulgence!

My problem is they cost dang near $4 at Caribou!

I'm in the mood for some good ole comfort food. I'll take a plate of your SOS (Shxx on the Shingle), a large OJ and a cup of your hot tea.

P.S. For those of you who never heard of it. Its something I grew up eating. Its gravy made with hamburger and served over buttered toast. Some people use chip beef and its good that way too but much better with hamburger.

huh.. I should know what I want???
Taht's my problem.. I'm hungry... but don't know what to eat....
maybe pancakes with baked beans?

Very tasty - thank you!

I am thinking I may want an egg white omelete with mushrooms and tomatoes - some cheddar cheese - cooked well done. With that I would like some shredded hash browns and some fresh fruit. Oh, and do you have freshly squeezed oj?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well you are MORE than welcome!!! :chef: Now get an apron.
So what is everyone watching this morning??

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: you are on a roll this morning !!:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I am not watching anything - just enjoying the wonderful atmosphere in the cafe!

Back
Top Bottom