Discuss Cooking's Virtual "Hot Tub for Gentlemens Entertainment"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Fun%20in%20the%20Hot%20Tub.JPG

Welcome to a MANS PARADISE!!!

Are you tired of mowing the lawn? Fixing Do-dads around the house?
Gentlemen! Are you wanting to just have a 'guys night out'? Tired of getting hit over the head with a frying pan from the wife OR getting dragged out to shop and then made to watch Lifetime with the girlfriend? :doh:

WELL! Look no longer for a sanctary for you and like-minded gentlemen!
What do we have to bring back that feeling of relaxation and manhood?
-- A HUGE hot tub / jacuzzi with strong water jets overlooking 2 HUGE flatscreen monitors. One for sports and the other for the Food Network!
-- Two female servers that are twins. They both look like Jessica Alba!
-- A pub AND bar! The bar has old comfortable couches and Lazy-Boys!
....The Irish type pub being lined with oak, stone and leather benches and armchairs! Also with a kicking sound system and 2 flat screen TVs!
-- Have gas? No worries with our air cleaning ventilation system!
-- We also have a small stage with women teaching you the latest dance steps! :bounce: Go back and impress the wife or girlfriend!
-- Hungry? We have a chef that creates American eats.... healthy and not so healthy! You want it? We got it!
28.gif

-- Thirsty? Our female bartender (Eva Longoria look-a-like) has YOUR beverage in mind!
10.gif

-- A pool table AND a virtual reality golf course!
So drop that stress and come over to a mans sanctuary! Intoxicated and cant drive? Be responsible by taking a FREE cab home! No one under 21 years of age please.

Thanks Sushi!

This jacuzzi rocks... can you call the twins over here for me?:mrgreen: I need a drink and a back rub. It's been a looong day.

My pleasure buddy! Linda! Please get Mr. MJ a drink please. And I would like a black and tan.
Laura! Mr. MJ needs a deep tissue massage in the hot tub.
Chop chop. :-p
MJ, whats with the extra bubles? :LOL: Want to listen to tunes or are the TVs good for ya?

:cool:
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
MJ, whats with the extra bubles? :LOL: Want to listen to tunes or are the TVs good for ya?
LMAO...:LOL: Stupid jacuzzi...:rolleyes:

TVs are great but turn up the tunes!

Back
Top Bottom