Discuss Cookings Virtual Tropical Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
*sweating*
14.gif

Well, I have decided to take all our money from selling our Discuss Cooking Jumbo Jet and then also selling the Discuss Cookings Virtual B&B to buy a tropical island!!!
26.gif

We have over 1000 acres!!! Streams, mountains (which includes a volcano :ermm: ) , beaches of course, open praries and thick jungles!!

We are about 150 miles from civilazation which is good AND bad.
There is a fairly large dock where a good sized ship can dock.

All we have for the moment are 20 huts, a large empty wooden building for meeting and a bamboo bar on the beach.

I have taken the liberty to bring our masccot Tawny Frogmouth with! :)
He is a bit surprised (but HAPPY!) with his new surroundings.
frogmouth.jpg

Anyhew, enjoy the island and dont forget to wear sunscreen!!! :rolleyes:
12.gif

Last edited:
YEP i WITH THE ABOVE GROUP, CUTE HUNKS AND PINA COLDAS...
WOOHOO... TROPICAL ISLAND HERE I COME.... LOL

Well there are the natives. Im giving them a HUGE healthcare bonus. Anyhew, yes are folks to help you thru your stay! :)
As FAR as the alcohol, and mixed drinks we either make our our own or run dry. :neutral: The natives will NOT do anything regarding alcohol.
My thought...... make your own drinks and watch to tide soothe youre soul! :) Alas.... we have no kitchen. :ermm:

I have taken the liberty to order a kitchen. It comes in a crate about the size of your computer. We just add water....... and look out! POOF! Instant kitchen. The stove and oven are wood burning.
Not sure how they do it though...... :unsure:

Tonight as entertainment...... some Irish jig guy. :neutral: Ok.... ok..... its an ISLAND.... I couldnt get a big player. *ajusting kilt*
Anyone want a drink? :ermm:

Sushi, you take good care of us! Thank you!!

Yep, I'll have a drink. Does it come in a pineapple?

Well..... it does NOW! :D *grabbing pineapple*

Here is a Pina Colada in...... a pineapple!

I ordered a few wave runners. :rolleyes: They should be here in a week or so.

And watch those coconuts! They seem to have a mind of their own! :ermm: I had 4 of em pop off from a palm tree and I SWEAR they tried to hit me! :huh: Then I looked at them in the sand. They...... they were starring at me man. :mellow:

MM, please add a little more sunscreen on my back and I will be delighted to share the Delivery Boy with you..........

Now, who is going to crank up the Bob Marley tunes???

Sush, I just dropped by to collect the rent. Brought along a little entertainment for your guests.

img_272013_0_0b6ac88890b397e2bfe127a8f946e6ab.gif

I better get more bottles of (ARRRGHHH!!!) *Sushi dodging coconuts* Holy.......... whats going on?!?! :huh: *running* I have to order more sun screen!! Help! The coconuts are after me! I SWEAR! :ohmy: *screaming like little girl*

Last edited:
Wasabi collecting the rent??? I thought DS bought the Island...( Is this a scam? Should I call the Better Business Bureau? Is he the one with the big headress Sushi? Gotta watch that Island girl..she knows all the ropes.

Wasabi==did you bring Paka? Can I bring Dove? ( boy meets girl..too late)

Sorry to say Sush was about 2 mill. shy of the purchase price. Angelina and Oprah are putting in bids, so have fun while you can. I just might wave the 2mill., because Sush is a close and personal pal and the DC bunch are so much fun,
Marge, we allow ALL animals here and Koapaka would love to meet the beautiful Dove.:)

Well that's weird. When James and I boarded the ship for the island, they refused to let me bring any of my school work on with me. They assured me that it will be done to my satisfaction (and in my own words) when we return from the island. Make that if...

:) Barbara

well, if the coconuts chase sush, why not having your work done when you get back - if you ever get back? ;o)

Back
Top Bottom