Do any of you have a .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pickle Juice??? I will cut your hands off if you touch my pickle juice. And so will Son #1. I alway drink the juice before I eat the pickles. And my son buys his pickles by the gallon just for the juice.

The only thing I did growing up was Pizza night on Friday. I have since moved on from there, for a good 3 years I didn't eat Pizza at all. Now I enjoy pizza just not every week

Before church on Sunday morning dad would put a roast beef in the oven and when we got back home mom would cook potatoes in the pressure cooker and dad would make the salad. What I wouldn't give to go back to one of those Sunday mornings.

Before church on Sunday morning dad would put a roast beef in the oven and when we got back home mom would cook potatoes in the pressure cooker and dad would make the salad. What I wouldn't give to go back to one of those Sunday mornings.

I use to do a Yankee Pot Roast every so often in the pressure cooker. :yum:

For the longest time I made home made pizza every Sat. night. I still do make it sometimes, but not every week. We usually have tamales on Wednesday night because the Tamales Lady shows up where my husband works. He has a standing order with her and we get six every week.
When I was a kid, we had spaghetti almost every Friday night and sometimes more often. My mom just loved spaghetti.!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom