Do chicks really dig scars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Real Super Glue? :shock:

The stuff you use to fix broken things....the regular Krazy glue stuff???? I know Doctors use DermaBond, a medical adhesive, but do you guys use real over-the-counter Super Glue? That works?

Last edited:
Real Super Glue? :shock:

The stuff you use to fix broken tings....the regular Krazy glue stuff???? I know Doctors use DermaBond, a medical adhesive, but do you guys use real over-the-counter Super Glue? That works?
Yup thats the stuff. good ol krazy glue.

It's true - it works really well, not traumatic, cheap, and leaves a very minimal scar as opposed to sutures or staples. It won't work well for cuts that are bleeding heavily and sometimes it won't hold on large lacerations over a joint like a knee or elbow unless you immobilize it for a day or 2. But you can add some butterfly strips over it after the glue dries and that will hold most cuts you get.

So is this really true that the ladies dig scars on men?

Only Prussian dueling scars. En garde!
dueling.gif

:)When I was 8 years old in Germany I tried to catch the glass door leading into an apartment building I was wearing new patent leather shoes as I ran to catch the door from closing and locking I slipped and went thru the door I got 2 big cuts on my knee.I still have the scars today.I never felt self conscience about them as a girl.They were there and that was it I always thought they were kinda cool.I guess that was the tomboy in me.
I have a few other minor scars.

It's true - it works really well, not traumatic, cheap, and leaves a very minimal scar as opposed to sutures or staples. It won't work well for cuts that are bleeding heavily and sometimes it won't hold on large lacerations over a joint like a knee or elbow unless you immobilize it for a day or 2. But you can add some butterfly strips over it after the glue dries and that will hold most cuts you get.

So, does the glue just eventually wear off? How do you remove it?

:)When I was 8 years old in Germany I tried to catch the glass door leading into an apartment building I was wearing new patent leather shoes as I ran to catch the door from closing and locking I slipped and went thru the door I got 2 big cuts on my knee.I still have the scars today.I never felt self conscience about them as a girl.They were there and that was it I always thought they were kinda cool.I guess that was the tomboy in me.
I have a few other minor scars.

Holy cow! Well, I guess it didn’t matter if it locked after all, you still got in! That’ll teach them! :LOL:

Okay,you guys want scars? We got scars.

Just try whacking off a bunch of toes with a lawnmower.

Not nearly as dashing as a dueling scar!

Back
Top Bottom