Do chicks really dig scars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
So is this really true that the ladies dig scars on men? If so i have plenty to go around. Im just curious.

LOL, nice. thats cool. i have a nice one on my shin where the 4 pegs on my bike pedal went through and put some nice holes. looks like i have four screws in me leg.

I don't know about the scars but I gotta hand it to you LT, you definitely have focus! Don't go trying to get more scars because someone told you women like scars. Women like men who are good people. All the rest is icing on the cake! (Maybe some women like icing more than others, though.)

From what I can tell about you, you shouldn't worry. The right woman for you is out there and you will find her when the time is right. Just have a little faith and patience. In the mean time, work hard at school, keep up with your cooking, keep being a good son to your mom, and stick around DC - I get a kick out of your enthusiasm!

I don't know about the scars but I gotta hand it to you LT, you definitely have focus! Don't go trying to get more scars because someone told you women like scars. Women like men who are good people. All the rest is icing on the cake! (Maybe some women like icing more than others, though.)

From what I can tell about you, you shouldn't worry. The right woman for you is out there and you will find her when the time is right. Just have a little faith and patience. In the mean time, work hard at school, keep up with your cooking, keep being a good son to your mom, and stick around DC - I get a kick out of your enthusiasm!
That was sweet, thanks. Yeah im a pretty focused kinda person. My problem is i want to grow up fast but like you said i have to be patient and faithful. I just know that the next step in my life is marriage and alot of kids. ok 5 kids thats a good number. Hopefully she will want to have that many children. LOL i dont plan on getting any more scars or at least not for a while. man im just excited to bring kids into the world and experience the thrill and joy of teaching them and also being with them and listening to them tell there stories about there day. any way i have always wondered about the whole scar thing. lol;)

I think you are on the wrong website. Try eharmony or match dot whatever.

ETA: Just to answer your question - I 'look' at the whole person. A scar would not matter to me. Tattoos & body piercing, however, are another story. Don't like them on a man or woman. I'm sure you'll find your 'perfect' mate, if that's what you are looking for.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hahaha

LT you are too funny! You dont want a wife anyway, havent you been reading the joke thread? That stuff in there is not a lie!!!!! ;)

hahaha

LOL, yes i have been reading the thread. I made the mistake of letting my mom read that. good ol slap in the head. I was watching Fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer and when Jessica walked in the first thing i said was "Wow, thats a nice dress" My mom just rolled her eyes and my dad was ROFL.

1. if you look like a g.i. joe, and you have a cool scar on your face from a shaving accident, then yes.

2. if you look like a dweeb, and have a cool scar from saving an entire village of people, then no.

1. if you look like a g.i. joe, and you have a cool scar on your face from a shaving accident, then yes.

2. if you look like a dweeb, and have a cool scar from saving an entire village of people, then no.
LOL BT!

I am not one who would go looking for a man with scars, but if a man I was interested in had scars it wouldn't have chased me away.

A scar by itself doesn't really intrique anyone--it's the story behind the scar.

My grandpa had a scar all the way down his leg from being attacked by a boar hog. Now that was an intriguing scar!

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom