Do Not Open Till Sunday!
Do Not Open Till Sunday
Sunday Special- THE MUNSTERS !!
1. What year did the show premier?
2. Al Lewis (Grandpa) and Fred Gwynne (Herman) appeared together in a series before "The Munsters"; name it.
3. Beverly Owen (Marilyn) left the show during the first season; name the actress who replaced her.
4. Who was Eddie's favorite TV personality?
5. What was Eddie's full name
6. Where did Herman work, and what famous horror movie actor played his Boss, Mr. Gateman?
7. What was the name of the family pet?
8. What was the name of Eddie's Doll?
9. What was the name of Grandpa's pet bat?
10. What was the Munsters' House address?
11. What was the piece of furniture in the living room favored by Grandpa?
12. Where was the Munsters' telephone located?
13.What two musical instruments could be found in the living room?
14. When Grandpa made a potion for Eddie to make him grow taller, what was the result?
15. Which cast member starred in a Steven King movie?
2. "Car 54, where are you??"
3. Pat Priest
4. Zombo, played by Louie Nye
5. Edward Wolfgang Munster
6. in a funeral parlor, "Gateman, Goodbury and Graves"-Mr. Gateman was
played by John Carradine
10. 1313 Mockingbird Lane
11. an Electric chair
12. In an upright coffin in the hall
13. organ and harp
14. it gave him a beard and mustache instead
15. Fred Gwynne, in "Pet Semetary"
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !