Do you believe in UFOs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll third that. Never seen a UFO, but I think it's possible, never seen God but I believe, never have seen a spirit but I have definately felt one and have seen them in my pictures, etc.

I don't believe intelligent life in form of UFOs are here on this planet observing us.
But I do believe there is life outside of our solar system. There are tens on billions of earthlike planets out there in the universe where conditions are ideal for life to evolve.

I believe that it is possible and even probable that there is life outside of our planet. The universe is just too large for us to be the only planet that has life.

If might not be life that we recognize though. It could be single cell life forms that we would never see or know to look for. It might not even be carbon based life forms or anything else that we know of as life forms.

I think that if they do exist in any way shape or form, they are very far away. I would think that, given the size of the universe, the chances of them being within reaching distance of us would be minuscule.

One thing I really believe though is that it is stupid for us to actively try to contact "anyone" who may be out there. If you look at the life forms on our planet and take them as an example then you will see that the stronger life form always tries to dominate the lesser life form. There is no reason to believe it would be any different if we were to encounter alien life forms. If they were more intelligent than us then there would be a chance, and a good one at that I believe, that they would attempt to dominate us. I have actually heard people like Steven Hawkings say things like this before and it makes perfect sense to me. Of course humans are exceedingly curious by nature so even if we know this could happen we will still try to seek out others and hope they do not try to destroy us.

Last edited:
GB, I'm not sure if we are exceedingly curious or stupid!! LOL
Well I did not say we were stupid, although you could argue stupidity with some of the things we do. I will stand by the exceedingly curious part though. How else would you explain all the exploring that has taken place over the course of humanity when every major exploration has come with a cost of lives? Look at any first time exploration and you will see that we were exploring just to find out what was out there (curiosity), but people dye. Look at the Shackleton exploration. Look at our astronauts. Look even at people who climb Everest (although that could be argued that it is not curiosity, but excitement). Humans have always explored even when they knew it was likely that people would die and they did not always do it because it was necessary. They did it because they were curious.

Well I did not say we were stupid, although you could argue stupidity with some of the things we do. I will stand by the exceedingly curious part though. How else would you explain all the exploring that has taken place over the course of humanity when every major exploration has come with a cost of lives? Look at any first time exploration and you will see that we were exploring just to find out what was out there (curiosity), but people dye. Look at the Shackleton exploration. Look at our astronauts. Look even at people who climb Everest (although that could be argued that it is not curiosity, but excitement). Humans have always explored even when they knew it was likely that people would die and they did not always do it because it was necessary. They did it because they were curious.

Nope I said stupid,lol:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I say it everytime I watch a scary movie. You just don't walk down a dark alley or open that door you just heard noises from. I know I know, not the same, but, still, I said stupid, not curious, hehe, but, that's just me.

There are tens on billions of earthlike planets out there in the universe where conditions are ideal for life to evolve.

actually, while there are tens of billions of planets, it's only been guessed that some must have conditions for a lifeform to exist. i mean, we haven't even gotten through checking out our own solar system yet.

lol, dee and qs. i'm just not so sure that any other ships have made it to earth, besides mine.

hey, i am the leader. wait, lemme ask dw if it's ok to say that.

Lincoln has my Starship on TV:ohmy:!

BT run they have film of you!:alien:

Attachments

• Buckytom 1.jpg
    Buckytom 1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 76
I dont think UFO's are aliens from another planet. If they were and wanted to be seen and meet us they would land in big city downtown or the whitehouse lawn and say hi. If they didnt want to be seen we wouldnt have so many sightings. And for those that believe in evolution (I dont) have you ever wondered why all the images of aliens from eye witnesses look so humanoid? They have a head where we have a head, two eyes where we have eyes, a mouth like thing, two arms, two legs, a torso.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if we discovered "primitive" life on a moon of Mars, what do you think would happen?
We would send scientific probes to study them. If technologically capable, we would send scientists themselves to study them
Of course, we would do our best to stay hidden from them and not interfere with them.
Unless some company or nation decided they could profit from something there. Then said company or nation would do their best to exploit it, probably on the sly.

So who's to say that some other race or civilization isn't doing the same to us, the 'primitive culture'?

There is a lot of good evidence for UFOs as classically defined.

We have been seeing and reading about sightings by well respected scientific figures and top military personnel and the evidence is mounting. There has been a lot of talk in the past few months that these sightings are real and unexplained.
The government is now releasing classified information, bit by bit, on sightings that have been kept top secret for years. They are expected to release the entire file on the Roswell alien sightings. Going to be a very interesting subject to follow.

I honestly doubt that we are alone. Too much evidence to believe that.

Note to THECOOK: I have often wondered the same thing. Why are aliens pictured as humans? I came to the conclusion that no one has really seen an alien (or have they) so we try to give them a form. The Roswell alien was supposedly seen although kept a deep dark secret so maybe that's the thing they saw.

Back
Top Bottom