Do you believe in UFOs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Given how little we know about, and the vastness of the Universe, I can't say that I don't believe-I simply have never seen one or know anyone (anyone I'd vouch for anyway) who has.

But if you look at society today, it is sometimes hard to believe that we are the most intelligent beings in all of the Universe. However big (infinite?) it may be. Most of what we "know" is simply theory and hypothesis, and that is all that it is. So who's to say whats out there-I mean waaay out there. However far that may be.

This seems like it could be one of those threads where the wheels could come off at anytime, so I'll just say I'm keeping an open mind.

I just need to remind everyone that we need to keep religious comments out of this (and every) thread. This can be a tricky topic to discuss without religion creeping in, but I know we can do it.

Not sure if I missed something about religion, haven't seen anything, but, if this thread is going the wrong direction, please lock it GB. I hate when a fun thread gets ruined!!!!!

Nope nothing got ruined. There were a few small comments that had been deleted. I am sure the people who posted them meant no harm. This thread is still fine to discuss. i just wanted to put out a reminder. This is still a fun thread and can continue to be so.

+1, dramaqueen, and jp.

unfortunately, they would be sued into oblivion by the fcc if they tried that today.

Back
Top Bottom