Do you believe in UFOs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
twice for me too...the second time it was on the news when I woke up the next morning but by later that day I couldn't find a single story about it online, where I read up on it in the morning they had a sports story in place of the link.....weird! :huh:

Since UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, I can say yes I believe in them. It just makes them unidentified, doesn't mean they are terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. Just that no one could figure out what it was that was flying over their heads...

I believe people see things they don't understand. I do not believe in life on other planets.

There were quite a few UFO sightings in the town I came from. My sister told me that her friend was sending things out every few weeks. I can't remember exactly what was involved, but I do remember a couple of the things he used were candles and I think plastic bags. I saw them a couple times, and they definitely looked eerie. The TV news ran a story about UFOs in Vista, saying that people had reported seeing them. I wrote to the TV station that reported it, to let them know what they actually were. Of course they did not report what they were.

:)Barbara

:)I believe, I mean why not? We can't possibly be the only living entities in the universe. Also I had a friend being in a normal frame of mind and from New York. City meaning he has seen everythingt that swears he saw UFOs while camping in Mexico. Dh who is an old time cowboy with the real cowboy ethics and not one for baloney swears he once saw a UFO as well. New Mexico besides the Roswell thing has had many strange things happen to ranch animals were there is no explanation. Oh, and by the way whats up with the Area 51 deal?

Since UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, I can say yes I believe in them. It just makes them unidentified, doesn't mean they are terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. Just that no one could figure out what it was that was flying over their heads...

I'm with you on this one. As for alien life forms and what not, I'm sure it is possible, but until I see one, I'm saying no.

I believe in other life forms elsewhere, whether they are what we consider life forms or they are a different type of life form we have never seen before. It is very narrow minded to believe we are the only ones around, since nobody knows exactly what is out there.

I believe in UFO's as in people do not know what they are seeing. I think it is possible that we have been visited, I am not crossing out the possibility. Just think of it this way.. If we ever got the chance to explore another planet with intelligent life forms on it, wouldn't we want to observe unnoticed rather than draw attention to ourselves without knowing what kind of beings they were?

I'm sure plenty of people have seen UFO's. I doubt those were alien space ships or anything like that. They could be anything, and could be perfectly explainable. I do believe there is life on other planets. There are billions and billions of solar systems out there, surely a fair number of them have life on them, and even intelligent life. I just don't think they have the technology to come to earth, and if they did, I doubt they'd keep doing such silly flyovers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom