Do you cut your husband's hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cut his hair, he just shaves it all off to hide the thinning spots. He wants to go to the reverse "Hair CLub for Men" that just stops all your hair from growing.
He did invest in a really nice proffesional clipper for me to use tho, the old one pulled his hair too much. Poor baby.

I used to. He complained about how I did it one too many times though.
He does it himself now. ( I still get to clean up the mess!)

Well, I'm a haidresser, and my husbands a Barber. lol So yes, I cut his hair. He makes me do military fades on him during the summer, which i HATE! But during the winter it's not so bad..:)

My hubbys Mom use to do his. He has never been to a barber, says he doesn't trust them. When his Mom got tired of doing his, he started having me buzz it.

I have never cut James's hair (we'd have to shave it after I messed it up!), but he did trim mine once. He did a really good job.

:)Barbara

I did want one of those, but thought it would tickle too much. I just use a buzzer with various attachments.

Use the same one on the mutt, too. :LOL:

I'm simple like that. :angel:

Yup! One buzzer, a dozen attachments and I do my own. And yes I used to use it in my Springer Spaniel, but now that she is gone and both our current dogs are short hair, only my son and I use it now.

I used to cut my kids' and husband's hair at his insistence but I was terrible at it. My kids still make jokes about the "mushroom head" haircuts they got. Now I just let my boys' hair grow til they ask to go and get a haircut.

Back
Top Bottom