Do you do this often?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadfix

Chef Extraordinaire
Do you ever tell your spouse to get off the darn computer?

Usually, I'm the one on the computer trying to prove someone wrong....:LOL:

img_723160_0_7b2979e30526a98ef50dcddee19c760b.gif

Sometimes James will ask if I am coming to bed and I will say yes. Then just as I am about to shut down, trolls attack DC. Then I have to yell in to him something similar to the guy in the comic! It's usually something like, "I'll be there as soon as we take care of this idiot!"

:)Barbara

Gee Roadfix....they haven't caught up with you yet!!!

Barb, what is a troll attack?

Me and DW both have MacBooks, and can be seen together in the family room on them at the same time. We don't bother each other except to send each other good jokes we find that the other will enjoy.

Regarding the cartoon (?), there are always people who feel it's their God-given duty to correct others when they think they are wrong. I like to let people come to their own personal epiphany without my help.:LOL:

In our house it is a matter of which one of us is going to make the move to get off the computer first. We can say back and forth "okay, I think it is time to call it a night" about 10 times before one of us is finally too tired to sit any longer.

I am actually getting the "look" now. I think someone may be wanting me to make him dinner. Oh well.......

I got an odd situation... DH is a night owl and works during the night. Sooo I never tell him to get off the computer because he is making $$$$. We each have our own computer, so it does not matter to me.

WOW... I remember the days we only had one computer... how in the world did we make it???? LOL!

One computer? I didn't know that was even legal? :ohmy::LOL:

In our office we each have a computer, plus we have the laptop which we can use in the kitchen or livingroom on the wireless (or take with us wherever we go), DH has his blackberry-like device which is his go everywhere computer. In the bedroom we have a computer which is strictly for taping and watching TV (yes, a computer), plus our server from our business days which we still house a few websites on, plus two others which I am not sure if they are hooked up or not at the present moment!

Oh, yeah, and our border has a computer of his own in his room too!

Interestingly, Buck and I never did that. We usually watched the late night news, one of the following talk shows and then hit the sack. Our biggest "interrupter" was whatever book each of us was reading before lights out time.

If I ever told Mrs SK to "get off the :censored: computer, she would hit me so hard that when I woke up my clothes would be out of style!! Oh wait-they already are! How long was I out this time??:LOL:

I got an odd situation... DH is a night owl and works during the night. Sooo I never tell him to get off the computer because he is making $$$$. We each have our own computer, so it does not matter to me.

WOW... I remember the days we only had one computer... how in the world did we make it???? LOL!

It's the same in this house. I'm also a night owl but I'm not the one making the $$$$. I also have a laptop so you can find me any where in the house or on the patio (when it's warm). Ds uses the desktop in the family room and dh is upstairs in the office. We're scattered every where. lol

Barb

well, dumdumdumdum, imagine a banjo playing in the background north of the woods off a lake and for added ambience a few log cabins with smoke coming out of the chimneys............that's my hubby and I on the weekends.........he's on his laptop "banjo" and I'm on mine and it's a mutual "sharing" of the internet time ................we are used to the slowing of the time................though if he has some important business to attend to I send him to the office which is about 8 buildings down.....yep, dumdumdumdum...................

Back
Top Bottom