Do You Eat Kangaroo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will pretty much eat anything that doesn't eat flesh and doesn't have hands, if there are no good environmental reasons not to eat them.

Aside from the strong taste, one of the things that turned me off bear is that they will eat rotton carrion. :angel:

Aside from the strong taste, one of the things that turned me off bear is that they will eat rotton carrion. :angel:
I really liked the taste of bear. I would only eat bear in a starvation situation. I also prefer to eat dumber critters. ;)

:angel:

I was sure you would get it. After all Australia has been overrun with both rabbits and kangeroo in some parts.

I am surprised at myself in how much I know about Australia. :angel:

You do know quite a bit Ads, I am well impressed with your Australian knowledge :)

You do know quite a bit Ads, I am well impressed with your Australian knowledge :)

I find it quite amusing that Aussies consider their 'upper class' those that are direct decendants of prisoneres sent to AU by the English. We try to hide that info from our neighborns and friends. I also find it interesting that the Aussies have done to their native people the same as we have done to ours. Not a proud moment in either's history.

There is a series of fictional books about the settling of Austrailia. I read about three of them and could never find the next one in the series. I should go back and reread them in hopes of being able to finish the series. Will have to do a Google search. I don't remember the author. The settling of both continents are so similar.

The "upper class" here are that way because they have made a lot of money, like most places around the world

I class the upper class as people with a lot of money

I feel that just because your past family may have been criminals doesn't make you one

Anyway, back to kangaroo meat...we are having our kangaroo sausages for lunch with fried eggs and baked beans YUM!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom