Do you Fast Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sometimes eat at Burger King. Like once every 2 weeks. I like the Eggnormous Breakfast Burrito.

Last time I went, I donated a dollar to their scholarship program and got a coupon book for 6 free items -- 2 ice cream cones, 2 fries, 2 slushie type drinks. Great deal for a buck. I think it's one per visit.

Tacobell is the worst as far as consistency. The one local here just kind of mooshes everything together.

A bit up the freeway, they make it look like the commercials. Huge difference.

I've also been in TBs that you were lucky if you ordered a bean burritos it didn't end up as a potato burrito.

Tacobell is the worst as far as consistency. The one local here just kind of mooshes everything together.

A bit up the freeway, they make it look like the commercials. Huge difference.

I've also been in TBs that you were lucky if you ordered a bean burritos it didn't end up as a potato burrito.

I think Taco Bueno is much better than Taco Bell.

CD

A "Chicken Charlies" restaurant is opening up near me, never had it. They specialize in all kinds of deep fried food like you see at county fairs (fried Oreos, fried everything).

Last edited:
I’m actually waiting for this Tuesday, I discovered a Tuesday special at my local KFC for $2.19 you get 2 pieces of chicken, corn on the cob and a biscuit. On mondays at another location you get 2 pieces, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and a biscuit for $2.99

This is my fast food I picked a few minutes ago on my way to work. I'm having them right now for breakfast at my desk. Rock.

IMG_0579.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom