Do you have any pet nightmares?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Do you have any pet nightmares?

I have one.

I appeared in my higher secondary exam in sick bed. I was suffering from malaria, my temperature was continuously around 104 degree F.

Still now I frequently have dreams that I am appearing in exam But I can not write anything.

:) I have one where I'm at a cooking job I know in my mind I'm organized etc but in the dream the place is a dirty mess, I can't get organized and my cooking is really bad. I really don't like that dream:mad:

Anything to do with Heights!

even those really cool dreams where you can Fly and stuff, I`m always standing upright and never more than a few feet off the ground.

Way back in middle school we had to walk up this hill to get home...
When it was snowing, it was really hard. I still dream about that hill only it's MUCH bigger in my dreams and I can never reach the top.

I keep having dreams about giving birth to baby animals: rabbits, kittens, --and a baby bear.

I dream vividly and wildly. I often dream that I am in HS and can not remember my locker comobonation. I dream about tornados, that I sit in the front yard and watch them dance around me. I often dream that I am running from something, but can't ever get going, like I am stuck in mud. I dream about being on a hood of a car and hanging on for dear life as it swerves to knock me off. (I never fall off... at least not yet!)

My favorite dream is when I am flying... no wings, I just flap my arms and it is effortless. I often swoop down on people (flapping my arms). I love those dreams the most.... when I wake up in the morning, I am certain I can just stand up and flap and be on my way..... then reality hits!

I remember dreams that I had as a kid..... I live a whole other life in my dreams... I look forward to it!

I dream vividly and wildly. I often dream that I am in HS and can not remember my locker comobonation. I dream about tornados, that I sit in the front yard and watch them dance around me. I often dream that I am running from something, but can't ever get going, like I am stuck in mud. I dream about being on a hood of a car and hanging on for dear life as it swerves to knock me off. (I never fall off... at least not yet!)

My favorite dream is when I am flying... no wings, I just flap my arms and it is effortless. I often swoop down on people (flapping my arms). I love those dreams the most.... when I wake up in the morning, I am certain I can just stand up and flap and be on my way..... then reality hits!

I remember dreams that I had as a kid..... I live a whole other life in my dreams... I look forward to it!

So do I. I love my dream world. In fact.. on nights that I don't dream I
feel like I haven't slept well at all. Hamlet:
"To sleep, perchance to dream"

So do I. I love my dream world. In fact.. on nights that I don't dream I
feel like I haven't slept well at all. Hamlet:
"To sleep, perchance to dream"

I feel the same way, I almost feel gypped if I don't dream. Sometimes they are scary, sometimes they leave me with the weridest feeling, sometimes they plain shock me, and then other times I am like " I wanna do that again!!!!" I also love when I dream about my parents.

After my mom had passed, I had the strangest dream about her. I was wanting so much for her to be alive that 'they' (doctors or something) told me they could bring her back, but it would only be for a short time. I agreed, but when they brought her back, it was not her. It was her, but the soul was not there. That was a creepy dream. I learned something from it though on a spiritual level... but I know my dreams are one way of getting too see my parents.

I used to have the "final exams and I have never been to the class" or "lost my class schedule, late to class and don't know which on it is" dreams when I am stressed.

Since I got divorced the stress dream is "he wants me back but I know it will be the same old pain again, but I go back anyway, and, ****, it is the same old pain."

So--I try to minimize stress in my life so I don't have to go thru that all over again in my sleep. :mad:

And, because I am divorced, the stress is just naturally lower, and I don't have either dream very often. :)

I always have weird dreams. Even the good ones, if only I could remember them, could be writen into some suspense movie.

Wow, sparrow, I too have the dream I have to go take a final but have never been to class.

But then I start to go and cannot find the place.

I wander through areas I know but cannot go from there to where I have to be without roaming into places I have never been in.

Has gotten so that I usually get to the point where my mind tells me it is just a dream and think of something else.

I guess I am not as crazy as I thought I was, or we both are. LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still dreams about school. I haven't been to college in years but I still have dreams where I go to a class and I realize that I have forgotten to go to class the whole semester and now I have to take the final. It's usually a math class.

Count me in on the bad college dreams, just like the three posters above! None of it ever happened to me, but I have those dreams a couple of times a year.

I also dream that I'm in a play and haven't bothered to learn my lines.

And I have a recurring dream that my teeth fall out.

Oh, one more - I dream that I find one kitten, and that's okay. Then another, another and more and more of them, and I don't know what I'm going to do with all of them.

Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom