Do you like Coffee-Mate coffee creamer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used coffee-mate years ago, gave it up then started with Mocha mix about a year ago, The flavored coffee mate looks good though and I do love coconut...

kadesma:)

I liked the eggnog and the peppermint creamers. It's nice for a short time, but, I couldn't use them all the time. I am a french vanilla freak, until the coconut wins :eek:)

My favorite flavor is French vanilla especially now that I have been able to find it sugar free. But I also like the vanilla nut. I voted for the vanilla chai spice. That flavor and the coconut creme are neck in neck. Vanilla chai spice 32% and coconut creme 33%.

We buy the vanilla also. One week I buy the regular and the next sugar free. I like one Paul likes the other. This way we both get what we want everyother week.

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I just saw that they have a Peppermint Mocha creamer......I need to find that if there is any still around. I loooove mint chocolate!

It looks like coconut is winning.....texasgirl you might have a new favorite flavor!

Back
Top Bottom