Do You Wash Your Clothes With Hot/Warm Or Cold Water?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here, I am the one that goes around and correct Steve's doings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is usually the case with men. DH is a neat freak. Once, at bedtime, I got out all the ingredients and utensils for cookies I was going to bake the next morning. When I got up the next day, they were all put away. Shame on me for leaving them out!

That is usually the case with men. DH is a neat freak. Once, at bedtime, I got out all the ingredients and utensils for cookies I was going to bake the next morning. When I got up the next day, they were all put away. Shame on me for leaving them out!

That would drive me crazy. I don't want anyone helping me with my housework. I take it as a silent criticism of my ability to take care of my home. I may not get it done in your timetable, but it gets done eventually. I prefer to do housework on a commercial timetable. Every time a commercial comes on I jump up and clean something. Most commercial breaks are 4 minutes long. You would be surprised how much you can get done in that time. You can get all the window sills dusted, fingerprints wiped off the switch plates, sweep the kitchen floor, the bottom pane of a window cleaned, etc. You get the idea. :angel:

That would drive me crazy. I don't want anyone helping me with my housework. I take it as a silent criticism of my ability to take care of my home. I may not get it done in your timetable, but it gets done eventually. I prefer to do housework on a commercial timetable. Every time a commercial comes on I jump up and clean something. Most commercial breaks are 4 minutes long. You would be surprised how much you can get done in that time. You can get all the window sills dusted, fingerprints wiped off the switch plates, sweep the kitchen floor, the bottom pane of a window cleaned, etc. You get the idea. :angel:

That's a really good idea, Addy. Over the years, I have become accustomed to DH helping me. After he retired and I was still working, he started doing a lot of the housework. After my heart surgery, I was told not to use the vacuum. Five years later, he's still doing it. I let him. He mops the floors, too. Mother's little helper. LOL

That's a really good idea, Addy. Over the years, I have become accustomed to DH helping me. After he retired and I was still working, he started doing a lot of the housework. After my heart surgery, I was told not to use the vacuum. Five years later, he's still doing it. I let him. He mops the floors, too. Mother's little helper. LOL

I still can't do any vacuuming. My sternum hurts too much. Sweeping, the same. But I do that in very short spurts. :angel:

With me it is all of the above. 90% of my laundry I do in cold water. But my husband has oily skin/hair, and bed linens and towels go into hot water.

For musty smells (a real problem in some climates where I've lived), I run clothes/linens (usually the latter) through the washer an extra time with vinegar rather than soap. Takes care of the problem, both in linens and in the washer itself.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that is funny :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom