Doc martens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i've an older pair of 12-eye oxblood reds, 'cept my laces disappeared & they're kinda weathered.
i'm lacking dough; could i score a pair at a discount online.....
less than $120.....
thanks.
yours, luvs

Luvs you should try the internet. In addition to Ebay they have a lot of discount stores that have very good prices.

I brought a beautiful handbag that is an exact copy of a Dooney and Burke and I paid half the price.

Go ahead and give it a try - you have nothing to lose.

I've got a pair I've had for years. When I went to get a new pair (I'd worn the same pair all though high school and uni so after 8 or 9 years of continuous wear they needed a rest) I found out they are made in China and Thailand now not the UK - they are still great shoes but they are not quite the same imo. Got them anyway - love my docs.

ugh, they changed thier pros.
renee, i'm looking towards internet- not resale, cause that's not my preferred item. consignments fine, 'cept not doc martens. i prefer new.
thanks, luvs

I always buy my Dr. Martens on Ebay.. I pay special attention to the Doc Marten logo on the inner heel. That's usually a good indicator of low or no wear.. I have scored several pairs of Sandals that are new for under $20.00..

They last so long, I just love having them..
-Brad

Luvs, lots of eBay traders sell new, not used. Have a look. You've nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time.

ugh, my Mom just threw my old docs through that washer of hers; she's gonna dry them upsidedown. i'll vaseline 'em & buff to shine.
if they don't get to me wear-worthy, well......
they were excellent docs.
i begged her to get me others, 'cept she she'd get me laces instead.
she's already getting me a 'Last Supper' puzzle.
see if those babies get to me wear-worthy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom