Does anyone know anything about....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahoymatey2013

Senior Cook
Virgin wine?

I got a 100.00 voucher off a case of wine which would bring the case down to 69.00 plus it offers 3 free bottles along with my order. I'm not a wine drinker so if anyone wants to know more about the voucher & would like the voucher, it's yours.

Some states do not allow the 3 free bottles though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgin Wine and Wall Street Journal Wine (operated by the same company) both have the same deal: $69 for 15 bottles of wine. I have a couple of friends who are members. The wines I've tasted have been pretty decent.

Think of it like Columbia House Records. If all you ever buy is the initial deal, it's good. And, unlike Columbia House, you can cancel at anytime. But if you don't cancel, they will automatically send you a case of wine every three months and debit your card. You have to specifically let them know you do not want the case.

It's probably great for a lot of people, but personally I like to have more control over purchases. And I just don't like the idea of a case of wine showing up unexpected, should I forget to let them know I don't want a shipment.

Last edited:
A friend took the voucher. Whether or not she uses it, it's up to her.

I like wine but I don't like what I turn into when drinking it so I stay away from it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom