Does anyone know how to delete a Tapatalk account?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve Kroll

Wine Guy
I keep getting emails that "such-and-such is following you on Tapatalk." These are people I don't know, and I'm fairly certain are just internet bots or scammers.

First of all, I haven't used Tapatalk in many years. So I went to their website, but I don't see any way to delete an account.

For those of you who use it, or maybe I should say those of you who no longer use it, do you have any insight on how to permanently get rid of this thing?

Last edited:
I don’t either. Report the emails as spam and block them.

Are you on Windows or Mac?

If Windows, select Start>Control Panel>Programs. Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a program. Follow the instructions at the top of the page.

Are you on Windows or Mac?

If Windows, select Start>Control Panel>Programs. Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a program. Follow the instructions at the top of the page.

Tapatalk is a phone app.

C077FC98-CD4F-45E0-B6C4-0AED3034B5EA.jpg

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/delete-my-account-t24683.html

I don't but perhaps you can turn off notifications so the emails stop.

The app has long been uninstalled on my phone, and I could easily just block the email notifications. But my preference would be to delete the account completely and permanently, so that I'm no longer "followable". The truth is I don't like having my data just sort of hanging around in the databases of companies that I don't use.

Last edited:

The app has long been uninstalled on my phone, and I could easily just block the email notifications. But my preference would be to delete the account completely and permanently, so that I'm no longer "followable". The truth is I don't like having my data just sort of hanging around in the databases of companies that I don't use.
Did you try the above method? If so did it work?

Did you try the above method? If so did it work?

I saw that article, too, and tried sending an email to Lin @ tapatalk.com, as was suggested. But it bounced back saying there was no such mail account. On a whim, I then tried sending a message to Support @ tapatalk.com. I didn't get a response right away, but it didn't bounce back.

Two days later I finally received a response from someone named Kenny, saying they were able to shut down my account.

I saw that article, too, and tried sending an email to Lin @ tapatalk.com, as was suggested. But it bounced back saying there was no such mail account. On a whim, I then tried sending a message to Support @ tapatalk.com. I didn't get a response right away, but it didn't bounce back.

Two days later I finally received a response from someone named Kenny, saying they were able to shut down my account.

That’s great. Glad your problem is solved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom