Does Anyone Own an English Bulldog?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made sure I was the "pack leader" with our dog and I still do. Every now and then I will turn her on her back and hold her in place with one hand - I don't say anything. If she wiggles I keep a firm hand on her. I then let her up. She doesn't EVER gripe at me for being too close to one of her bones - but she will others.

Corey that's how we feel about our 4 Pugs. Just imagine 4 Pugs, 1 cat, and 2 adults living in 200 sq. feet! The idea of putting two in a temporary foster home crossed our minds - but there was no way. Then my boss suggested that perhaps if I liked my job (by then not that much) I should consider getting rid of all but one of them. Sorry dude! Ain't gonna happen! These are our children, our babies, our family - and we won't give them up! He backed off!

"But I think, to have an English Bulldog for a pet is something really special!"

My SIL's co-worker has one. It's her seeing eye dog. He's one of the most gentle, beautiful dogs I've ever seen.

Harborwitch said:
Corey that's how we feel about our 4 Pugs. Just imagine 4 Pugs, 1 cat, and 2 adults living in 200 sq. feet! The idea of putting two in a temporary foster home crossed our minds - but there was no way. Then my boss suggested that perhaps if I liked my job (by then not that much) I should consider getting rid of all but one of them. Sorry dude! Ain't gonna happen! These are our children, our babies, our family - and we won't give them up! He backed off!

Way to go, Harborwitch!!

Tell him to stick it!!

They found another "reason" to fire me. I'll be calling an ADA attorney this week. He'll get it in the end!

We're now in a 1700 sq ft house - I'm getting ready to go back to school this fall, and life is good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom