Does/Has anyone lived in a haunted house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another interesting ghost story was that I had a friend who lived in an apartment complex near me. She swore that she and her roomie would see a ghost they called "the Colonel" (we were about a mile from the Pentagon). I laughed at her (yes, I've learned that even if you don't believe, don't make fun). Then one day I was working very late, and the general's secretary said she'd drive me home. As we were going by this apartment complex (yes, and old one), the secretary told me that a man she used to know, yes, a colonel, had lived in that complex. In a bizarre accident, he was driving behind a cement mixer which fell off of the truck and killed him. He was an old bachelor who had just fallen in love and was to be married soon. Just for curiousity's sake, I did go back and check up, and he had lived in the apartment my freinds lived in. No, they had no way of knowing the story. They were certainly more than a little freaked when I told them the real story that went with their "ghost".

TATTRAT, thanks for respecting my opinion. :)
Things are relative. Beliving in ghosts are a bit much for some. These odd things happening being demon-based are also a bit much for others too.
Thing is, I feel, that these very unusual things can not be explained unless you associate them with what you feel most comfortable with or as logic dictates. Together with past experiences and studies, I come to my conclusion. It is, to me, a "best guess" to the mystery. I enjoy mysteries! :D

Mysteries are what keeps things "mystical".

I love anything that will make me think "out side" of the box...that is why I have studied many religions and cultures, and 1 thing that has seemed to transcend all of them is the ghost/spirit factor. In Christianity, there is the "father, son, and holy ghost", in alot of other relgions , there is spirituality in the "world", or the environment we/they believe in.

I started this thread to see if I was the only one who felt these presences on this board, I figured I wasn't and the thread has proven so. Bottom line is, to each their own, and I do NOT harbor ill feelings towards anything/anyone on this subject, I know it is very "controversial", I just wanted to validate my own feelings in a way, I guess...

Back
Top Bottom