Does your body hurt when bad weather is coming ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My knee usually hurts really bad when the weather is about to change for the worse....especially rain and snow. We're expecting flurries in the morning, I'm so excited...and I've got a little ache in my knee! w00 h00! :mrgreen:

My body doesn't ache, but when I woke up this morning and saw all the snow we got last night, my brain ached....
I have enough snow from the day to plow again, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow. This is waaaaay too early for this kind of snow.

What he said. ^^^^^
We haven't had any yet, and I can wait.
A long long time.....
My little car is HORRIBLE driving in the snow.
:(

My body doesn't ache, but when I woke up this morning and saw all the snow we got last night, my brain ached....
I have enough snow from the day to plow again, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow. This is waaaaay too early for this kind of snow.

Send it on down to the Carolinas!!! I loooove it! We haven't had a good snow down here in a while so we are due for some...hoping we get it this winter!!

Probaby the same snow is heading my way. :ohmy:

I don't think the snowband headed too far east LC. I just saw them standing in Rich Stadium (Buffalo) on ESPN and there wasn't any snow piled up from removal on the football field. Probably one of those Erie quirky weather things.

Yes, my body hurts when it's getting ready to rain. The reason this happens is that when the atmospheric pressure drops, it causes the gases inside our bodies to expand and put pressure on any arthritic joints or pinched nerves.

Yes, my body hurts when it's getting ready to rain. The reason this happens is that when the atmospheric pressure drops, it causes the gases inside our bodies to expand and put pressure on any arthritic joints or pinched nerves.

Really. That's pretty cool. I didn't know there was an actual scientific reason for people who could sense a weather change with their joints.

Thanks.

sigh???!!!???
I'll trade you in a minute bc!!!!!!!!!!!
(this minute would be good)

:) When the barometric pressure is dropping nine out of ten times I can tell you it's dropping I get very sleepy or have a hard time waking up in the morning. My knees and my left foot and ankle which I have injured several times ache when a cold front is coming in but not all the time I even feel it under my down comforter no amount of stretching makes it better so it must be in the bones.

:) When the barometric pressure is dropping nine out of ten times I can tell you it's dropping I get very sleepy or have a hard time waking up in the morning. My knees and my left foot and ankle which I have injured several times ache when a cold front is coming in but not all the time I even feel it under my down comforter no amount of stretching makes it better so it must be in the bones.

My dh is the same way. He has 2 bulging discs in his back and had two surgeries. Between that and the ra he is a basket case in this kind of weather. He spends most of the time in bed which is still no relief. He starts eating his pain pills like candy. It's been snowing here off and on all day.
I hope you get some relief.

Barb

I do have mild prescription pain pills, but since this is a long term situation for me, I avoid them whenever I can. I have found that arthritis strength acetaminophen (generic tylenol), helps a lot. It 's an 8 hour time release medication.
Aspirin and other anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs can be very helpful, as long as they are used in moderation. They can also cause internal bleeding if used too often.

One does also have to accept the fact that, as we get older, we are going to have aches and pains.

My old country doctor always said, "Just keep on moving!"

I try to not think of my pains. It hurts too much. Right now my pain is being relieved by close friend and physician, Captain Morgan.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom