Does your kitchen have a color scheme?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kitchen and all appliances are white. The room is very small and fairly dark, so the white helps to make it feel larger and brighter.

Only "accents" are Chessie, Ashley, Tween, Tigger, Miss Rodeo, Sally, etc.....They move about, so the decor changes regularly.

is tigger your kitty?! i have a tigger!:LOL:

My kitchen is whatever colour 1917 was....with a bit of mid 50s added. At some point, there was a splash of late 70s added. My own personal touch, though, is sunshine yellow with carribean blue trims. Accents, what few I could fit in a kitchen that was built in 1917 are either blue, yellow or red.

Coffee with cream walls, white shutters, counters are a beautiful dark green,black with touches of silver granite, back splash is tile that looks like a tuscan wall, appliances black and polished nickle Dh just bought me an island that I can move about it's black and metal top ..I like an Italian look to things like my oil bottles and bowls and things that sit o the counters, greens and purples especially..Kind of a hodge podge just like me:LOL:
iHere is what my counter tops looks like I love it
Verde Butterfly Granite
kadesma

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom