Dog Lovers: Please help my Harvey and Lexee's.Thank You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much...

Harvey is so cool. A happy little guy whop just hops around smiling all day. He does have a "issue" with fences. he does not wish to run away, (NO WAY!!), but just wishes to not have boundries set. We have argued over and over about this. I thought I had won the battle, as I had landscapers come out and put landscape timbers all around the fence.

He got out again, 2 times. I could not figure out how he did that! There were no footprintson the inside of the fence, only on the outside!

Yesterday, I went out, took the other dog and we called Harvey. I called him and watched what he did.. He checked the fence, then went around to the deck (which is at least 10" avobe ground. There was a slat near a post that made a space just a tad wider. Yep, I had a flying, 3 legged dog. 10 feet or more! I am going to measure it today.

I asked him "What in the world are you thinking?", "You only have 3 legs now, do you wnt to mess up your only back leg? If you even THINK I will bring in one of those little thingies with wheels on it for you, you are mistaken"!

Well, I put a huge planter in front of it. I see he has already checked it out,.

Thank you for the votes!!! The contest ends tomorrow!

We need a final push to get us over the edge. We have been losing some ground..:(

Paula and the Flying Harvey

You are right, Texas girl! We will have to meet..really!

Gosh, this dang contest ends tomorrow and I am flat out if ideas. Looks like the Vigilantes were out last night giving "1's" out because my boy went from a 7.0 to a 6.8. I do think we are sitting pretty good, but I cannot be sure. It is like walking in the dark, we have no idea where we are at.

We need some more 10's, so if you cme up with any ideas, let me know...

Thank you again,
Paula

callie said:
OK, paulah - I'm enlisting the help of family. Go Harvey!!
\\

Oh Callie! Thank you! We do appreciate it! Here is a good picture of my "Harvey Boy"...

h-2sit4.jpg

He is always smiling! When you pet him, he goes limp and his eyes roll back in his head.. Such a little actor!

Okay, he's at a 6.8
(hopefully my 10 helped him out!)
what a cutie he is!

And, paulah, we chat doggies often here - matter of fact, I remember doggie treat recipes on here!

Harvey got our vote! He really is cute! and definitely looks well cared for! Can't have a dog cuz we have a crazy jealous cat named Abbey! She hardly tolerates the kids!:LOL:

Paulah said:
\\

Oh Callie! Thank you! We do appreciate it! Here is a good picture of my "Harvey Boy"...

h-2sit4.jpg

He is always smiling! When you pet him, he goes limp and his eyes roll back in his head.. Such a little actor!

Ooooh, what a smile he got!! I love dogs who smile a lot:) :) :)
I can't believe anyone would try to bring him or any other down by giving a bad vote... that is not a behaviour of real animal lovers!!:censored:

Goooo Harvey, I will bump this up as people on the other side of planet start getting up for the morning... let's get some votes for our cutie!!

Thank You urmaniac...

This is the final day. I don't know what time it ends, but believe me, I am ready for it to end NOW!

Trying to get in about 50 more 10's, and that should do it..

Dog Treat Recipes?? Yes!!! I would love some recipes!

I am going to try and make some Baklava!

I collect and sell "Ethnic" cookbooks on eBay.(meaning Swedish, Lebanese, Bolivia, Peru, Syria, Russian, etc..) I usually buy duplicates, one to sell and 1 for me! I have one on Greek Pastries! So cool....

Paula

Back
Top Bottom