Dog Lovers: Please help my Harvey and Lexee's.Thank You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paulah

Assistant Cook
HARVEY
h-275in.jpg

ALL ABOUT
HARVEY

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT, Contest Ends Jan 31st.​

HARVEY AND I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE VOTE….
I adopted Harvey on Dec. 17, 2005 from Lexee's Legacy Animal Sanctuary located in Celina, Texas. Harvey is a 7 years old, “Midget”, Saint Bernard mix. He was also considered a Special needs Dog as he is missing a back leg. Harvey has been in a rescue or animal shelter / sanctuary for 5 years.:( I cannot for the world figure out why no one had adopted him, as he is so good natured, laid back, happy and loving. Harvey now has 2 sisters, Brandy (Rescue Lab) and Sybil (Bull Terrier). We are so lucky to have found him. :heart:

I have entered Harvey in a Photo Contest at 1-800 Pet Meds. We need your vote…

Harvey wishes to DONATE HIS WINNINGS to his friends at Lexee's Legacy, the shelter who loved him, fed him and protected him for 5 years.

Please click the link below and vote "10"...…..

:arrow: http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/3843089885504813885

The winner with the most votes will receive $1000.00, which Harvey will present to his friends Lexee's Legacy !

Please visit Harvey’s old home at http://www.lexeeslegacy.com. Harvey’s donation will provide his 80+ friends at Lexee’s Legacy with much needed items, supplies, food and medicine.

Thank you so much and if you can, would you please forward this to as many as you can? We would deeply appreciate it.

Sincerely, Paula and Harvey Hambrick

Got my vote!
I'm glad you put this on here. I have 5 dogs myself, but, next time I hear of anyone wanting a pet, I will tell them about this place.

Oh Thank you so much! It's down to just about the countdown! I will be a HaPpY CaMpEr when it is over!:ROFLMAO:

We really are hoping to win this one for Lexee's Legacy Rescue and Shelter. they kept this boy for 5 years! They just adopted out another who had been with them for 3 years! Theu took such good care of harvey, and for never having a home, he really has no issues.. OK, I lied, he has 1 issue..FENCES! He will go around, under over or through. We have had some discussions about this, and I do believe, I have won! (maybe)

Thank you again for your vote..Contest ends tuesday night (the 31st)..

Paula

Harvey got my 10 as well!!:) What a beautiful guy he is... I am so happy for him that he has found such a wonderful home, and for you too, for having found such a lovely loving friend!! And kudos for Lexee's for taking such a good care of him and everyone else there!! Best of luck for all of you!!:heart:

Good Morning..

Yes, this is a great forum! There is so much infomation, but what makes it really great are the people!

Thank you so much for your votes. Also, "Corazon" thank you for the update on how he is doing in comparasson to the others.

He must have gotten some "1"'s last night, because the number of votes went up and his average came down.:(

So, please keep voting, as thank goodness this contest ends tomorrow night!

Paula

I guess one can cast a vote only once for each entry? I tried to boost Harvey's point for the second time but it wouldn't let me go back to his page...:ohmy:

Hi Urmaniac...

Yes, they only let you vote once. I did get another vote in from my laptop. Once you vote his picture shows up in the right hand corner. I keep refreshing it to see how he is doing.

I suspect the "lynching" brigade will be out tonight as the contest ends tomorrow (I believe at midnight).:mad:

Thank you for trying.. Did you cote on others? How was harvey doing compared to them?

thanks and hugs..
Paula and Harvey

OH bummer.... okay, when my partner Cristiano comes back I will vote again from his notebook then:mrgreen:

I didn't vote for any others, but Harvey is definetely the most handsome of all!!

Good luck Paula, my fingers and toes are crossed!!:)

Back
Top Bottom