Dog Safe Around Daughter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mylegsbig

Head Chef
Hey guys. I have a toddler, she is kind of skittish, almost ADHD.

I got a new family dog for the house, and was wondering if you guys think this dog will be safe to interact with my toddler. Here are some pics of Him. We named him Skinner.

aaeba.jpg

Nurem-09302006-08.jpg

I don't have much experience with dogs.

Do you think it is safe to let my daughter play with my new dog?

Last edited:
This is a joke, right?

The first pic, has a person in what looks like a protective suit, and a gun in his left hand. I think these might be pics of training for police dogs?

I really don't think your daughter should play with this dog. Toddlers can be kind of hard on dogs. :-p

:) Barbara

Hmm. Well the dog seems friendly.

I was thinking maybe that since we can't keep a miniature pony, i could just rig a small saddle up and teach my daughter to ride the big doggie!

Anyone ever tried this?

Cheers

My son used to ride around on the back of our pitbull. They had a great time together. That dog was one of the nicest sweetest animals I've ever met.

come on guys. that is the most ferocious animal i've ever seen. i'm asking if i can teach a toddler to ride it.

just jokes.

at ease.

Not such a good thing to post on Mother's Day, Mylegs. Most of us mothers have radar that sniffs out dangers for our/your children.

In all honesty, I didn't care for it.:ohmy:

Maybe...just, maybe on Halloween, it might pass our inspection, but don't risk it.:ermm:

My goodness.. a dog? I thought it was a bear! lol, I think it would be a very big risk to let your daughter near the dog!

That is one mean hound. What on earth did the trainer have to do to it to make it think that she is pack leader? The thing must be totallly brutalised. What is it used for, mylegsbig? Do you know? Wherever it is, I don't want to be there.

My friend who is in the working dog scene says that that dog is too much animal for 90% of people, including people in the working dog field..they get around 200lbs..it's called caucasian ochvarka or something.

Can I get a litter mate? I'd love to have a fun frisky pup around the house. Our dogs just lay around. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom