Dog Sweaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the point I wanted to make on my last post is, I would have gladly bought an expensive sweater vs. another pup for this puppy. Anyone raised more than one puppy at a time? Every day seems like finding something different to ruin. Even teething on new leather chairs which was hard to accept. Our fault we weren't watching them at the time.

Oh my goodness - what a cutie Jennyema! Is he a Basset Hound? Our "Jack" is a hound mix but has a face just like that (a little whiter with age but just like a puppy when he's hunting for mice in the lawn or running).

ITK, I agree with you. We often do for our pet(s) what we might think to extravagent for ourselves. When I adopted Jack from the Humane Society, there was a question along the lines of how much did I think a pet would cost a month. There were like 4 choices ... nothing, $10 - $50, $50 - 100, $100+ I circled the highest amount. When I asked the interviewer if people actually picked "nothing", he said yes. I was blown away! I don't think we actually spend $100+ on him in a general month but if you take his yearly vet visit and divide over the course of a year, it would be around that. It's also just the thought that you have to be willing to spend that I think. I don't know, just an interesting observation.

He's a beagle with possibly some basset and a lot of ding dong in him. He was homeless and we adopted him.

I agree that owning a pet is a big responsibility and a considerable expense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom