Dog the bounty hunter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATTRAT

The Dude Abides
Moderator Emeritus
Did anyone watch the "Family Speeks Out" episode tonight? Just more questions to raise... why and the heck did OUR government serve this warrant on him? WHO decided that a bounty hunter, that captures a guy who has jumped a MILLION DOLLAR BOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and gets him in mexico, is now a criminial! This Todd luster guy needed to be caught! What kind of message does it send? "Hey, violate(sfw friendly talk)86 women, run to mexico, and if someone wants to come get you.....don't worry?"

I think that bounty hunters are doing just that, hunting thier bounty...regardless of borders.

I am not getting political, I just thiink this is anything but justice.

I saw it last night, Tatt -
I agree - it's horrid what he went through. However, it's good that he's currently still in Hawaii, under house arrest. Hopefully he, Tim and Leland won't ever have to face the prison in Mexico.

I saw it too. I confess I'm a bit confused. This all happened 3 years ago? Why would they wait til now to do anything more? Theres got to be some other agenda underneath all this.

It bothers me that the US government is considering extraditing someone to Mexico for this. His crime? Bounty Hunting a convicted felon that Mexico refused/couldn't bother with extraditing back to the US. :wacko:

I'm with Alix, seems like there's some other sort of agenda working here.

(One note - I don't watch the show at all. Didn't even realize who he was till I read the news report of his arrest)

John

Bounty Hunting a convicted felon that Mexico refused/couldn't bother with extraditing back to the US

Perhaps Mexico is setting an example. They refused to extradite him so here is an American man coming into their country and kidnapping (technically), by gunpoint one of their visitors.

Hey, I don't agree with it but what do you think America would do if a Mexican, especially not in law enforcement, came into the US and carted off a citizen of Mexico (kidnapped at gunpoint), instead of going through the proper channels. We'd arrest him in a heartbeat.

JMHO.

Half Baked said:
Perhaps Mexico is setting an example. They refused to extradite him so here is an American man coming into their country and kidnapping (technically), by gunpoint one of their visitors.

Hey, I don't agree with it but what do you think America would do if a Mexican, especially not in law enforcement, came into the US and carted off a citizen of Mexico (kidnapped at gunpoint), instead of going through the proper channels. We'd arrest him in a heartbeat.

JMHO.

Hi HB,

That's the whole thing, we apparently wanted this Luster fellow extradited, and Mexico declined to do so. So a bounty hunter went in, and apparently did break their laws and grabbed the guy. Now Mexico wants the US to extradite the guy who hauled in the person the US wanted extradited FROM Mexico. In essence, they want the US to extradite someone, yet they would not do the same FOR the US.

That's why it just seems odd to me. No saying who's in the right or wrong on this one.

John

I saw it as well, and fully support the Dog.... my take is that the Mexican government has another agenda- misguided, but something else is going on.

And I love Mexican food- especially chili verde...
(obilgatory non-political content...)

Hopz, you are not allowed to post political comments as long as you post a non-political one as well.

This thread is now closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom