Dogs in purses: does it annoy you too?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do dogs in purses bother you?

• Total voters
I hated chiuauas ... until I realized that so many people cannot have a dog. They love thier little doggiesm and yes, they put them in their purse. They are lovely. It is easy to say that you don't like small dogs, or you don't like cats. These are lovely companions. There are those of us who cannot handle a one-hundred pound companion. I

Tell me about it. I have a skinny Jack Russell terrier. We have coyotes, foxes, and now wolves. Oh, I forgot, bobcats. She is older than we are (15), and I have to pay attention. Now that it is winter, it is actually easier (I can see the tracs and know if there is an animal in the yard). Doggie senility is something you have to learn to deal with.

I haven't actually seen it happen, but I think a lot of the cats and kittens that have disappeared around here have fallen prey to the many hawks I see flying over all the time.

:(Barbara

When I was a child I lost one cat and one dog to coyotes, so I am very cautious about my dog. I suspect she's going to be my last one, and I love her dearly (many of you read about her 8-day odyssy, so you know how much we care for her).

One wonders what a purse snatcher has to say about this phenomenon.

There you are, just snatched a nice heavy purse, and when you go to get the loot you encounter this (peeved) set of teeth.

Or what happens in one of these places that allow "anklebiter in a bag" when someone walks in with a backpack full of 150 lbs of rottweiler.

One wonders what a purse snatcher has to say about this phenomenon.

There you are, just snatched a nice heavy purse, and when you go to get the loot you encounter this (peeved) set of teeth.

Or what happens in one of these places that allow "anklebiter in a bag" when someone walks in with a backpack full of 150 lbs of rottweiler.
I have read news stories about people who grabbed bags that people were carrying (as they walked their dogs), thinking they were going to have something to use or sell, only to discover they had stolen full doggie clean-up bags! Serves them right!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom