Don't feel much like joking right now....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers.

My uncle is doing remarkably well, all things considered. He's been opening his eyes, and has even been able to move his arms and legs when asked several times. Considering he was in an induced coma last week at this time, it's amazing. He's still got a long way to go though, so he isn't out of the woods yet. We still have to wait and see, and hope for the best.

Thanks all!

John

John, I was just thinking about you- well actually praying for your family.It's great to know your uncle is doing so well.The road to recovery in cases like this is usually a long one BUT,as long as there are little improvements ther is still great hope!!!Love and energy, Vicki

It sounds like he is a fighter!!! He will continue to improve I am sure. I am so happy you are seeing progress!!!

It sure is a good news, Ronjohn!! I second GB, he definetely has the guts and strength, I have no doubt that he will come out a winner in the end, no matter how long it may take to accomplish it. Now try to bring a smile back on his face, and keep us updated!!

ronjohn - you have my prayers also. He does sound like a fighter. I hope you are surrounded by friends and family - it's times like these that we need them close. You have all of us here at DC.

Ronjohn you know we will always be there. I hope you know you can PM me and I am sure anyone else if you ever need to chat. You are important to us all. I hope you will keep us updated and we will keep on Praying for you all. Hugs to you all Ronjohn James :)

Back
Top Bottom