1. When did 'Little Suzie' finally wake up?
The movie's over, it's _____________
2. 'Rock Around The Clock' was used in what movie?
3. What's missing?____ _Baby, Earth_____,_ ____On My Shoulder
4. 'I found my thrill...' where?
5. 'Please turn on your magic beam, __________ bring me a dream'
6. For which label did Elvis Presley first record?
7. He asked, 'Why's everybody always pickin' on me?' Who was he?
8. Bobby Darin's 'Mack The Knife', the one with the knife was named:
9. Name the song with 'A-wop bop a-loo bop a-lop bam boom'?
10. Who is generally given credit for the term 'Rock And Roll'?
11. In 1957, he lef t the music business to become a preacher.
12. Paul Anka's 'Puppy Love' is written to what star?
13. The Everly Brothers are..___ AND ____
14. The Big Bopper's real name was:
15. In 1959, Berry Gordy Jr. started a small record company called...
16. Edd Byrnnes had a hit with 'Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb...'What TV show was he on?
17. In 1960 Bobby Darin married:
18. They were a one hit wonder with 'Book Of Love .'
Answers are below---no peeking!
1. The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock
2. Blackboard Jungle
4. Blueberry Hill
5. Mr. Sandman
7. Charlie Brown
9. Tutti Fruitti
10. Alan Freed
11. Little Richard
12. Annette Funicello
13. Don and Phil
14. Jiles P. Richardson
16. 77 Sunset Strip
17. Sandra Dee
18. The Monotones
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !