"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #21
Sous Chef

Knowing the JOY of meeting chat pals in person, I think it's wonderful!!!! I relive, many times, the two Epicurian Chat parties my hubby and I hosted here in Toronto a number of years ago. It was just so wonderful meeting all the friends I had made over the years!!!
Am especially lucky because one couple lives in Ottawa and we see them as often as we can. Matter of fact, they attended hubby's 80th b'day party....the picture that is posted at the left is from said party!

Old 04-13-2007, 06:40 PM   #22
DC Grandma

We did have a very enjoyable lunch. the hour went by fast but we will do it again the next time she is down.

This is the second lunch we had together. Paul and I drove to the little town of Grass Valley ( up the hill...) a few years ago.

I need a new battery in my camera but have been putting it off because I am thinking of a Digital. I want something easy to use ( maybe a Kodak Point & shoot) and not with all the bells and whistles like the one I bought my son John for Christmas.
Marge
thanks for watching the woodshed..I would hate to have anything to happen to it.

Walk towards the Sunshine and the Shadows will fall behind you!
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote