Dove/Marge and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SierraCook

Master Chef
I just got off the phone with Dove and she is going to meet me for lunch tomorrow. :) I have training this week in Sacramento only 10 minutes from where Dove lives. So, we are meeting on the old airbase (McClellan) where I have my training. I am so excited. :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap: I will pass along a big hello to her from everyone.

Oh Sierra that's wonderful ! Give her a big hug for me. MOst os all have fun and enjoy your visit. Will she need anyone looking after the woodshed while she's gone ?

If you see this in time SC, please give Dove a warm hug from the UK as well.

Marge and I met at a little cafe not far from where my training was being held. We each had soup and a half of sandwich for lunch. I had smoked turkey sandwich and spicy Thai soup. Marge had a tuna sandwich and chicken gumbo soup. The restaurant got really packed, but we got there early enough to get a table. We had a very nice visit. We talked about DC, family, food (of course), vacations, work, etc. It was great to be able to spend time with her. Marge is a wonderful lady and I wish that I could see here more often. Too bad that we only had an hour to visit. I was not able to get pictures because I had left my digital camera at home. :(

The picture will live forever in your memory though. So glad you two were able to finally meet face to face. Glad you had a great time.

And you gave us more details than the camera could have done!

I'm glad you had a nice visit! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit with she and Paul several years ago. I can't wait to see her again.

Back
Top Bottom