Dove's Kitchen Table...we get by with a little help from our friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have tears in my eyes most of the time now. I just wish they would stop.I am acting like a big baby.

Marge don't even try to stop those tears. They are human. It's been 5 years since my DH lost his Dad and sister 5 months apart.... the tears are not going to stop and shouldn't.
His mother amazes me with waking up every day... although she was not married to his Dad anymore. They were still friends.....
But to lose a child.
You do what comes and don't feel wrong about it for one moment.
Sorry.....

I have tears in my eyes most of the time now. I just wish they would stop.I am acting like a big baby.

You are not being a big baby. you have lost not only your life partner, but also your beloved son! If you weren't crying, I swould be worried about you! :ohmy:

Marge,

As the others have said, let the tears come. I still cry now and then when I think of how much I miss my mom. I couldn't imagine losing James or my daughter. You have been through a lot, and it is normal to have stong feelings now and then.

:)Barbara

i concur.
let your sadness roll away with tears.
my Pap passed, & tears washed away my initial grief. i still cry.
crying is a way of relieving sadness & grief, & you're allowed to cry when you want to!!

Tomorrow Saturday the 23rd would have been John's 53rd Birthday.Please keep the family in your Prayers and thoughts..it is going to be a rough day for us all. He has been gone 9 months and 10 days now..about as long as it took for me to bring him into the world..minus 10 days.:(

Marge,
you all will be in my prayers, just as you are everyday..You are deeply loved Marge.Peace to you.
kadesma

I am here. Thanks for asking about me.
I am just going through a quiet time now. Not much to say so i don't say it..lol

I'm saying prayers for a quiet and easier day for you, Dove. Be at peace in your heart.
If I could do more, please know I would. Please feel free to ask if in need.

Marge,
we haven't forgotten, you are always in my thoughts and prayers and in that special place in my heart. You are loved.

kadesma

One day at a time is the only thing that you can do. I hope your holidays are filled with loving memories. We are here for you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom