Dove's Woodshed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Kitchenelf brought this to my attention today on the phone..The woodshed needs remodeled What do you think??

I opened my woodshed several years ago for those who misbehaved here..LOL I have a sturdy Hickory Switch just waiting for y'all...hehe.

I said how about padded walls and a glass chandelier?
she said "how about a hot tub. I don't think so Elf.

Any imput?
Marge

I really think it needs some recordings for "whomever" is in the woodshed of things that would really make them crazy. That is, classical music who really, really loves head-banger kinds of stuff, etc. Poetry readings would come under the same heading. I'm particularly happy with William Cullen Bryant's Thanaptopsis. It's especially good to have the "victim," I mean student, memorize. One can never get too much culture.:ROFLMAO::wacko:

IMO The Raven is soooo overdone.

Hey, Miss Dove, who's been your most frequent "visitor"? Just curious---you might want to ask him (and we know the chances of it being a HIM are about 90%) what he'd prefer..........:)

Don't forget a giant chalkboard and enough chalk to write, "I will not..." a zillion times, and a dunce cap. There has to be something to do while waiting for one's turn. :-p

:)Barbara

unfortunately, I think that the miscreants' major problem is that they're too intelligent for their own good and it gets them into trouble.....and as for the chalkboard they will just find a computer program to do it for them.......the worst punishment would be to send them there with no computer and to stare at the cracks on the wall (wood in this case) all day.......happened to my son when he was 15.........wasn't doing his homework....they chased him down put him in room 13 and gave him 2 bathroom and a lunch break and if he got up he had another day of room 13. Guess what? My son who always learns the hard way got up and he spent another day in there........he said that he memorized every crevice and crannies on those 4 bare walls. Never had a problem turning in homework after that............ :)

goodness, SuzieQ, you weren't kidding about getting up early were you?????? I just looked at the time......I thought that I got up early............well, I guess Legos Lassie needs an eye on her doesn't she??? :)

:)I think Dove needs to add hard labor to the mix. Do you need a new roof or the house painted? If not maybe they can dig large holes fill them back up and then start over. :devilish::devilish:

Dove said:
I said how about padded walls and a glass chandelier?
she said "how about a hot tub. I don't think so Elf.
:ohmy: what's wrong with a hot tub :mad:

And don't put that chandelier right over the tub, either :LOL:

unfortunately, I think that the miscreants' major problem is that they're too intelligent for their own good and it gets them into trouble.....and as for the chalkboard they will just find a computer program to do it for them.......the worst punishment would be to send them there with no computer and to stare at the cracks on the wall (wood in this case) all day.......happened to my son when he was 15.........wasn't doing his homework....they chased him down put him in room 13 and gave him 2 bathroom and a lunch break and if he got up he had another day of room 13. Guess what? My son who always learns the hard way got up and he spent another day in there........he said that he memorized every crevice and crannies on those 4 bare walls. Never had a problem turning in homework after that............ :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My naughty son Nick decided homework was a waste of time in 2nd grade since he always aced all his tests. His teacher thought otherwise and made him write a looonnng apology letter to me every single day he didn't turn in homework. Stuff like "I am heartily sorry for disappointing you again" and "I sincerely apologize for failing in my duties once again". It took half the school year but he finally started doing his homework. This same son was caught shooting spit wads on the bathroom ceiling. There was quite a mound up there. The principal had a method for curbing this. She made the offender make, glue down, and number 100 spit wads on paper and turn them in to her. She said by the time they made 100 spit wads, they were usually cured. Sadly, my Nick turned it into an art project and glued them all onto a large posterboard. He used full-color, illuminated numbers and decorated the entire board with flowers and glitter and attached a card that said "A Gift For You"!

kitchenelf, um, I might be going out on a limb here but, isn't the woodshed supposed to be for punishment?!? How is a hot tub punishment, unless you are the one who has to clean and sanitize it?

kitchenelf, um, I might be going out on a limb here but, isn't the woodshed supposed to be for punishment?!? How is a hot tub punishment, unless you are the one who has to clean and sanitize it?
That's a great idea, Dawn. We could make them hand out towels, fetch drinks, and clean the hot tub for those of us at DC who know how to behave!

So does that mean we get to go to the woodshed when we are good and the "bad ones" wait on us?!?! AWESOME!!!

So does that mean we get to go to the woodshed when we are good and the "bad ones" wait on us?!?! AWESOME!!!
Well, yeah. The punishment isn't nearly as effective unless there are people around to point and laugh! (Oh wait, is that naughty enough to make Dove punish us???? This is too confusing but I do think a hot tub is good no matter where it is!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom