Druthers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd druther be petting a kitten than wishing I was petting a kitten!

Trish, here's a kitten for you to pet.

Dozer would really, really like you to hold him on your lap.

Attachments

• Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 170
Trish, here's a kitten for you to pet.

Dozer would really, really like you to hold him on your lap.

what I wouldn't give to even borrow him for an hour...
I don't even have any friends who have kittens...sigh! Sad isn't it!!! lol

I druther not get hit with a sharp stick in the eye. lol

Actually, I druther have water but I shall sometime tomorrow and I do have bottled.

Last edited:
I druther not get hit with a sharp stick in the eye. lol

Actually, I druther have water but I shall sometime tomorrow and I do have bottled.

Sorry you don't have water and hopefully it will be back when plumbing is repaired.

Sorry you don't have water and hopefully it will be back when plumbing is repaired.

Yes, my main water pipe burst over the weekend and the plumber couldn't come until Tuesday to fix it. He was here this morning to look at it with his father. His father was the one who shut off the icy cold water. I couldn't turn the valve and got two coats and me soaked trying.

I used the stove to heat some bottled water and washed really well today and will take a nice long, hot shower and wash my hair tomorrow. It could be worse. It is more an expensive inconvenience than a true problem. Health problems are true problems in my book.

I would druther my mother didn't have two forms of dementia. That one, I can't do anything about. The burst pipe, I can get fixed. See what I mean?

I'd druther people would realize I CAN do things, I'm not in need of a keeper!!!!:unhappy:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom