Dumb and dumber computer questions....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depending on what input sockets you have on your TV you can just plug your laptop, computer into your tv and there ya go HDMI is probably the easiest. You might have to press the F4 key to port the signal to your tv.

If you have a smart tv there are usually facilities for streaming information from your various devices wirelessly. But each TV model will be slightly different so you would need to read the manual.

You would also probably find that if you googled connecting my laptop to TV model XYZ then you would get some easy instructions.

thank you so much, wyshiepoo! oftentimes, questions i have can easily be answered by simply googling. i need to be reminded of that once in a while, because i still don't automatically think to google, though i really should by now.

My son Spike bought me my flat screen TV and the back of it looks like the board of a computer company. I can plug almost anything into it. Even my computer and have the largest screen in the neighborhood. But I am happy with the flat monitor I presently have.

I just love having a smart son in the family! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom