This is a confessor thread about the most foolish thing you've done, with your spouse, or your best friend, or even you kids. Though I've done my share of less than nice pranks, my dumbest was unintentional.
My wife was going somewhere with her mother. It was many years back so I don't remember wher they were going. I just know that she was dressed up and it was a warm summer's day in San Diego. As they left with my wife in the passenger's seat, I had a squeeze container of some sort, filled with water. Of course I just had to squeeze out that water at the car. I was aiming at the windshield and figured the car windows were rolled up. Unfortunately, they weren't. And my timing was off. My wife, in her dressy clothes, caught ninety-nine percent of that water, right in the face. She started hollering to her mom ; "Turn this car around, right now!" Thanfully, her mother had the good sense to keep going, and as related years later to me by my DW, said; "No, you're just too upset right now. I don't think your husband need to see you until you cool off a little. Your clothes will dry...." I believe that sweet lady saved my life that day.
There have been other things as well. I was a teenager and I and my best friend were working on our motorcycles. We had to empty the gas tanks for what we were doing. So I started to syphon the gas from my tank. Of course my friend did something to make me laugh and I caught a mouthful of gas, which I promptly spit out. He thought it very funny. I didn't. fortunately, I have very fast reflexes and so didn't swallow any of the leaded gasoline. So I made him siphone the gas.
He told me to leave the garage though, before he would siphon the gas. So I left and waited around the corner. I estimated the time that it would take for him to put the hose in the tank and start sucking gas through it. Unfortunately, my timing was too perfect. I purposely started laughing, hoping that he would catch a mouthful. Not only did he catch amouthful, but swallowed about half a cup of gasolinel. He had to go to the hospital and get his stomach pumped, and then ingest a bunch of activated charcoal. He was Ok. But I sure felt bad about it all.
Oh the foolish things we do in the name of fun and frivolity.
Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North