Buon Giorno, Ladies and Gentlemen,
Several years ago, I had made a New Year´s Resolution, that I would do all my Christmas Shopping while on summer vacation, so I did not get caught up in long queues ( lines ), overly crowded shops and an out of stock merchandise dilemma. I prefer to handle this project with great care and organization ... I have 5 distinct grandchildren, 2 daughters and their spouses and the Vet, Filippo. In addition, my Mom Eva, and Filippo´s parents. Then, the tiny details for colleagues whom we exchange with and a couple of very very close friends ... Shipping, is another dilemma we face ... With all of this in mind; here are some suggestions.
Here are some Early Bird Ideas ... Would enjoy hearing all about your treasures online and in shop ...
: teapots and accessories for lover´s of tea
2) Whole Food Stores : A to Z teas, and food items
: Biscotti from Sicilia
: Sicilian Oregano and fine spices
: exotic liquors from around the world
: ceramic treasures
: travel guides, and sheer reading pleasures A to Z, in addition to Audio & Film gems at good prices
: embroidered linen napkins and treasures for the table
: gems to dress your table and those of loved ones
: A to Z for your kitchen and home
: ethereal and elegant diningroom enjoyments
: Kendall Jackson Winery wine educational courses and seminars for the wine lovers in your family
: A getaway to explore the world of wine at in Healdsburg, California at their boutique hotel: The Vintner Inn.
14) In the U.K. : The Redbush Tea Company: all for preparing a perfect tea ...
15) In the U.K. : On the Spice Trail - a selection of wonderful fine tagine sauces and Middle Eastern delicacies : www.nomades.com
16) London: La Fromagerie : international cheeses from around the globe
17) Book Selection: Food For Thought written by: Simon Courtauld
This compendium of musings and recipe ideas shall enchant.
Have a wonderful Sunday,