Early Christmas gift!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
WOW! We went to Salem for Thanksgiving and had a blast.

Since Paul, I and at least one of his brothers will not be spending Christmas
with the folks this year they decided to give us our Christmas gift early!!!!

MIL and DIL are taking us all ( 11 people in all ) on an Alaskan Cruise!!!!!! We leave June 18th and return June 26th. We are all so excited. It'll be a week filled with love and laughter and just think of all the memories we'll be making.

The most wonderful part is that they bought a ticket for David too!
He's their step grandchild but they treat him just like they treat me.. a very important part of the family! I'm so thankful for that! :):):):)

That's fantastic pds!! What a gift! I love that they treat David the same way too. No wonder you like your inlaws!

I will middie. Would you like a little gray one or do you like black better?

That's a wonderful gift Pds..Knowing you, you more than deserve it..It's so nice to see and hear that in-laws do love each other and get along.. You will have a great time...
kadesma:)

oh.. I don't know about deserving it but I know it made my heart smile and I know how lucky I am to have this family. They are great.

pds, that's GREAT! What fun you will have...and 6 months to look forward to the trip. Enjoy!!!!

Alaska sounds wonderful! My dad wants to retire there! Along with the wolf, could you maybe snag us some alaskan shrimp too!

PDS, how exciting. Very happy for you. I've heard it's beautiful in Alaska. Take lots of pics for us. Um, also heard they have the largest population of cute single guys... bring me back one? :LOL:

My brother just recently went on a cruise. He likes to travel a lot. He's one that finds some fault with something but shockingly he had not one complaint. He was so pleased with the vacation he's sworn off any other type and pre-booked another cruise on the same ship at the same time for next year. Enjoy!

lol... lets see on the list so far....

One baby wolf
12 pounds Alaskan Shrimp
one cute good looking rich single guy
and
lots of photos.

I think I can handle that!

:bounce: Well I can certainly add to that list.........I'll take some salmon, more shrimp........lets see I don't think the cat would like a wolf so I'll pass on that..........oh and I don't think DH would like an extra man around the house so I think I can pass on that one too. I love photos so that'll be perfect. Maybe you can take a photo of a rich single guy holding shrimp....that'll be much easier to pack.

What a gift!! I am sure you will have a great time up there... Don't forget to take loads of pics to share with us!!

btw. they wouldn't have been so nice as to buy a ticket for Richard Gere as well, were they?:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

only in my dreams!

Ship wrecked on an island with Richard... ahhhh a dream come true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom