Eastern States Exposition (The Big E)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stock Pot

Senior Cook
To New England (USA) folks:

My band will be performing on Sept 21 at The Big E in West Springfield, Massachusetts . We will be representing the great State of New Hampshire on New Hampshire Day. Starr time approx. 5:30 for an hour or so , and then the parade and then we are back on for another hour after. We will be at the New Hampshire building.

This is a great fair. They don't get any better. Third largest (attendance) in the USA. Every conceivable ride, show, etc. and it it is one of the largest agricultural fairs as well.

So come and hear us and introduce yourself. I am the old guy, playing bass. Check us out first online at The Shana Stack Band - About The Band. You will hear the title song from our new CD play. Our chief songwriter has one of his songs in the movie "Compliance", which is coming out right now, this week, nationwide.

I wish I could attend. I love Fairs. When I was working with my 4-H kids I always had fun with them. I used to go to the Topsfield Fair every year. :)

Topsfield Fair

We headlined there (Topsfield Fair) about three years ago. Leann Rimes had the top billing but they had us right there between SheDaisy and the great (imo) Heidi Newfield. That is also a great fair and I think it is the oldest agricultural fair in the USA. Great folks there. The best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom