Eat Mor Chikin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's Answer: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Al Gore's Answer: I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s Answer: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa's Answer: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Barbara Walter's Answer: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

Captain Kirk's Answer: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Bill Clinton's Answer: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken.

LAPD's Answer: Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.

The Pope's Answer: That is only for God to know.

DC's Answer: PDS Wife's Chicken jumps from GB's BBQ Grill into MJ's Pizza Oven :ohmy:

.............Ok Sushi here he comes Grab em..........:chef:

Any similarities to actual persons, events, or CHICKENS :chicken: are accidental and should be forgiven at this time of year :santa: Maidrite is so totally innocent and should be hugged as much as possible :angel: .

There were no CHICKENS :chicken: Hurt or Ate during this post by modifying author :cool: .

Last edited:
LOL Maidrite. The chicken pizza is almost done. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• chickenpizza.jpg
    chickenpizza.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 61
Now all we need to do MJ is raid Ronjohn's Brewery and we are set. Sushi did you bring the flashlight :rolleyes: GB's the wheel man on this one. :shock:

Shhh........ Don't tell PDS Wife or Ronjohn maybe they won't notice. Next we raid PA Bakers cookie Factory !:brows:

:whistling............................................... :innocent:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom