Eeeek! now I need some help/prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YT2095

Executive Chef
My Cat "Reboot" is missing?
She`s over 10 years old and hasn`t been seen since yesterday evening, it`s hit Freezing temps outside last night, the Other cat is Meowing for her, she`s Not in the house?

the flashlight needs recharging now and it`s dark outside, I`m night blind and can`t see:mad:

we`ve let the other cat out to see if he can find her, my wife`s there with him too.

this isn`t looking good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck!! Prayers are being sent. Hopefully she's just hiding in a nice warm place and will return in the mornings light. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

YT2095 said:
My Cat "Reboot" is missing?
She`s over 10 years old and hasn`t been seen since yesterday evening, it`s hit Freezing temps outside last night, the Other cat is Meowing for her, she`s Not in the house?

the d4mn flashlight needs recharging now and it`s dark outside, I`m night blind and can`t see:mad:

we`ve let the other cat out to see if he can find her, my wife`s there with him too.

this isn`t looking good!
Oh YT,
I'm sorry, hugs and prayers coming your way. Hope Reboot is cuddled up someplace keeping warm and will respond when the other cat meows for him.

kadesma

Oh YT! She's warm somewhere and hopefully she'll turn up hungry in the morning. 10 is young for a cat in this day and age...she may be on the prowl.

Have you called the shelters and talked to the neighbors?

YT, I hope Reboot is out somewhere and will return shortly. I dread to think of what it would be like for you if you lost her. My mil just lost her favourite cat yesterday. She had been crying for days before his demise. Hope things turn out well for you!

YT, prayers are on the way. Just yesterday i have a very odd cat story. A cat just moved into my porch area. My resident cat lives in the barn, but my cat appears in front of one green house window when he wants fed. Well, this new cat was in Singers' place in the window. And something else was also strange about it. I just checked some photographs I took 1 1/2 years ago of a cat who moved in for several months and then vanished, and it is the same cat! Only this time this new cat is quite tame, was wild the first time. The weather had turned quite cold here also. cats are doing odd things. Hope yours turns up soon, keep us posted.

Thanks each! it worked!

She`s back, all bits of conifer and twigs stuck in her fur and shivering a little, but she`s Back! :)

ordinarily I wouldn`t have a problem with a cat doing this, however for 9 years she`s never been ouside, and always stayed in the Lab (13 floors up you can imagine Why), when we moved here (ground level) there is a back garden/postage stamp.
they didn`t go outside at all for the 1`st few weeks and then only a few metres from the door.
she must have gotten locked out last night when I let my friend out the back gate with his bicycle (safer than leaving it at the front).

I`ve had that cat longer than I`ve had my wife!
That cat kept me company in the Lab after the motorbike accident that left somewhat crippled in April 96, she was "Unwanted" also, that`s why I had her.

anyway, car battery in back-pack, with an old headlamp bulb made a great torch and she was behind my shed in a little "nest" thingy.

time to crack open a can of Best Salmon me thinks :)

awwwwwwww - so glad Reboot is back. Sounds like you have taken care of each other rather well over the years! Cheers to reboots return!

YT, I am so glad that you found Reboot!!!!!!! Yes, give her some of that salmon!!!! Also give her a few cuddles for all of us that worried along with you!!!!!

By all means, give Reboot as much salmon as she wants and a good cuddle. Hug her for Buck and me, too. We're so happy she's back inside with her family where she belongs. Many paws up for her safe homecoming. Hooray!!!

Worried,,, I`ll confess, I had tears in my eyes looking for her and missed her 1`st time around as a result.

Yay! Those little rascals are part of the family and when one is sick or missing, it really hurts. Glad Reboot is home where she belongs.

I bet she did it for the salmon....watch your other cat. She may be getting some good ideas for attention. :ROFLMAO: They are such drama queens.

"I'd like to thank the Academy....":cool: :flowers:

YT2095 said:
Thanks each! it worked!

She`s back, all bits of conifer and twigs stuck in her fur and shivering a little, but she`s Back! :)

ordinarily I wouldn`t have a problem with a cat doing this, however for 9 years she`s never been ouside, and always stayed in the Lab (13 floors up you can imagine Why), when we moved here (ground level) there is a back garden/postage stamp.
they didn`t go outside at all for the 1`st few weeks and then only a few metres from the door.
she must have gotten locked out last night when I let my friend out the back gate with his bicycle (safer than leaving it at the front).

I`ve had that cat longer than I`ve had my wife!
That cat kept me company in the Lab after the motorbike accident that left somewhat crippled in April 96, she was "Unwanted" also, that`s why I had her.

anyway, car battery in back-pack, with an old headlamp bulb made a great torch and she was behind my shed in a little "nest" thingy.

time to crack open a can of Best Salmon me thinks :)
Glad I got here after you'd found her! ;) All's well that ends well.

YT2095 said:
Worried,,, I`ll confess, I had tears in my eyes looking for her and missed her 1`st time around as a result.

Ohhhh, I well know the feeling, YT! Glad you posted the good news!

Lee

OMG, I missed this, but I am SO glad Reboot came home safe and sound. Tuna, anything very smelly left out helps in the future, and silence! Weirdly, I find the more I look the less likely they are to come home. My cats are indoor cats in Milano and London but outdoor ones in Somerset....luckily they seem to understand the difference.

What I really want is a cat containment thingy, that a company called Kittywalk sell in USA, but they won't ship to Europe :(

Back
Top Bottom