ehow.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
Does anyone ever use eHow | How To Do Just About Everything! ?
i came across it by accident today they have "how tos" on practically everything! They have like 50million recipes as well lol

They even have "how to make a tomato and cucumber salad" lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen that one before. Sometime ago, I stumbled on VideoJug - Life Explained. On Film. (Life Explained). They have some doozies on that - how to take a shower (G rated), how to kiss goodnight, as well as cocktails and recipes. How to Survive a Zombie Attack (or something like that) was novel if nothing else!

LOL, this site looks like fun, I'm going to have to have a look around and see what I can find. Bilby, I can only imagine how they would have made the attack video, would be hilarious!

I love these "How-to" sites. There are lots of them and whenever I need to fix something around the house, I hit several sites and watch all the videos. I figure if several folks say the same thing, it's probably right. A couple of months ago, so and I installed a dishwasher at the coast where there had never been one before. Old house and old plumbing. But we did it in about an hour, including the time it took to cut out the hole in the cabinet. When I installed a garbage disposal there (I'd never done that either), I put my laptop on the counter and followed one of the how-to videos step by step - worked great! The bonus is that so many of the videos are hysterical (even if they weren't intended to be).

I'm at work today.. but, really have nothing to do. ( when the boss is away the children will play) I think I'll head over to the site and see what I can learn. THANKS!!

it was really quiet at work so thats when i found it lol got stuck on it lol

Back
Top Bottom