Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Fair Lady was the first musical I was ever exposed to. I still enjoy the soundtrack and movie on occasion.

My first was HMS Pinafore, Oliver, Fiddler On the Roof and all the rest. I started out in the chorus and ended up in lighting.

Oh, I never performed. My musical ability is limited to turning on the stereo/radio/etc.

My musical ability lies in the same direction, hence the job of lighting the productions, not performing. I still know all the songs, even if you don't want to hear me sing them.:ROFLMAO:

I believe it's your round Andy!

PrincessFiona60 said:
My musical ability lies in the same direction, hence the job of lighting the productions, not performing. I still know all the songs, even if you don't want to hear me sing them.:ROFLMAO:

Loved my musicals! Supporting roles in MFL, Oliver, Music Man, crew on Sound of Music. Would have loved to do Cabaret. My voice is also better suited for the chorus. Or not. Did a bunch of nonmusical theatre in college too.

We used to play "ruin your favorite musical" at a local piano bar in college.

Sorry, I digress.

Go, Andy!

Last edited:
Loved my musicals! Supporting roles in MFL, Oliver, Music Man, crew on Sound of Music. Would have loved to do Cabaret. My voice is also better suited for the chorus. Or not. Did a bunch of nonmusical theatre in college too.

We used to play "ruin your favorite musical" at a local piano bar in college.

Sorry, I digress.

Go, Andy!

I'm worse than Lee Marvin AND Clint Eastwood.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I'm worse than Lee Marvin AND Clint Eastwood.

PYW is still a fave! I would say I'm on a par with Lee Marvin. Clint sings better than I do.

I was born under a wanderin' star...

I recall Howdy Doody, Buffalo Bob and Clarabell the Clown, but the female character escapes me. I can't even picture her in my mind.

Yeah, him. lol

OK, Who was the voice of Charlie in the original Charlie's Angels?

john forsythe.
i still remember that poster of farah fawcett on my friend's bedroom wall... :wacko:

ok, if there are 10 kinds of people in the world, name both.

Back
Top Bottom